Forty one

a/n steamy chapter you can skip if you want but yeah

also this song really suits the mood hehe

Dean and Mercury sat in his mustang as Dean reversed the car out of the driveway, one hand squeezing her thigh. Both of their bags in the backseat, they were ready to go. Dean was feeling absolutely euphoric and the sight of her next to him only heightened that. He had that crazed smile playing on her lips and it made her smile too, it was a smile full of promises- that he was hers to keep. "How'd it feel?" His husky voice filled the car as he drove, thumb rubbing circles on her soft skin.

She felt delicate, skin like the finest silk and he couldn't get enough. He drew all sorts of shapes on her leg with his thumb, predominately hearts. She thought about it, the sound of the woman's head hitting the counter played on a loop in her head, she loved it. "It felt good...Empowering..." He smirked at that, his sweet little killer. "Did they like it too?" Mercury's heart fluttered at his acknowledgement of the voices. "They loved it too... They told me to do it." Dean hums in thought as he uses his blinker to change lanes.

Night had fallen upon them now and the moon stood on the horizon, stars glittering coating the void of the sky galaxies above. It was like they were entering another world.

"Do you like them?"

"Sometimes... they like you though. A lot." His eyes looked down and gleamed an unknown emotion, he squeezed her hand. Mercury knew it, she knew it a lot now that she was in love with this boy. She knew it as much as the voices did, the stars shone bright for them and she was stuck in orbit around him.

They pulled into a motel and he parked the car. They both exited and he grabbed the two duffle bags with one hand, the other reaching out to hold her hand. As they walked inside, his hand holding hers, he knew he never wanted to let go. The receptionist was an old sweet lady, with cat eye glasses perched on her nose and a notebook on the counter.

"Room for two", Dean spoke in his usual deep monotone voice. The old lady smiled sweetly at the two, "well aren't you both just the sweetest things." She cooed at them as she went to the wall to grab a room key. She returned and Mercury had a smile wider than a cheshire cat. The lady passed them a key and Dean fished in his pocket for his wallet, "oh don't worry about it dear, tonights stay is on the house." Dean nodded his head but Mercury seemed at the woman, "thank you", she whispered out as Dean led her away and down the hallway.

The motel was a vintage looking place, the wallpaper different types of flowers painted on beige and landscaped paintings on the wall. They stopped in front of room 27 and unlocked it. A queen sized bed was placed in the middle of the room, a small tv perched on a dresser sat in front of it and a mirror placed next to it. Dean dumped the bags down and grabbed Mercury flopping them both on the bed. His face nuzzled into her neck and she giggled lightly. He loved that sound, he loved seeing her happy.

He began placing kisses on her neck to express his affection, to express his love for her. Kissing up her neck until his lips were brushing her soft pink ones. He placed their lips together and Mercury smiled into the kiss. He pushed her down softly, leaning above her and pressing his lips back on hers. Her lips were so soft and as she parted her lips, they both wanted eachother. Their mouths danced as his fingers gripped her waist and her hand gripped the back of his head.

Dean had Mercury feeling hot all over as his hands made their way up her shirt, fingers running up and down her soft skin. His lips attached themselves to her neck, nibbling and biting softly as she released a breathy moan. Hands gripping onto his shirt he pulled it off swiftly before attacking her neck again her fingers clawing onto his back, nails scratching softly. "Take it off princess", he whispered huskily against her neck. He watched her remove her top, mind playing the moment on loop as she lay beneath him. Black bralette covered her mounds perfectly, her chest rose up and down as she watched his heated gaze look at her. His fingers gripped her chin and he kissed her roughly, pressing against her with passion, with purpose.