An Intro

DISCLOSURE:

setlist
This is the official set list that inspired this book, different songs may be found in the book but these inspired it

。setlist 。This is the official set list that inspired this book, different songs may be found in the book but these inspired it

This story includes mature themes; sexual language, drug usage, murder, mental health, death & self harm. A warning will be put in chapters which contain these. This is a work of fiction and is original. Being rewritten in other languages or forms of copy right is forbidden. This story is written in third person and is not edited so excuse the mistakes.

I recommend reading this book with the black background and the font Cochin.
Enjoy.

Mercury was only five years old when the melancholic thought crept into her impressionable mind that she was not loved

Mercury was only five years old when the melancholic thought crept into her impressionable mind that she was not loved. She could not understand why her life, or more precisely, why she was different from other children her age.

It all began with her mother's ceaseless attempts to dye Mercury's hair a 'normal color.' You see, Mercury's hair was a rarity, almost silver with streaks of white, and she was born that way. Her unique appearance made her the target of other kids' harassment who cruelly taunted her for having 'grandma hair.' Moreover, she had a set of bi-colored eyes, one blue and the other brown, which contrasted deeply against each other, making her seem like an alien to some. As she grew older, her classmates reminded her of her "unusual" features, which made her feel excluded. She soon realized that her appearance was a source of ridicule rather than pride.

Mercury's life was deprived of love. She did not have the childhood that every child deserves, filled with laughter, love, and warmth. She yearned for the tenderness and warmth of a mother's embrace, the assurance of protection from a father. Instead, she was left to navigate through the empty spaces filled with homesickness and memories that should have been there, but never were. It felt like every tear that she shed was a reminder of the hole or the void that was left in her heart.

Mercury desired to be loved unconditionally. She longed for someone to love her when she laughed, to love her when she was sad, to love her when she was happy, and to love her when she was herself. The kind of love that would help her overcome the fear of rejection. The kind of love that would not judge her based on her appearance or perceived external flaws.

However there was no star for her to wish upon. Not in this light polluted town. She was a bright kid, because she grew up knowing that only the smarts mattered. It was what her father told her constantly and it would be sin not to abide by those rules. Her father was no god but she knew that when his hand met her cheek she is to be a sinner that night.
So logically she runs away. She does not wish to be crucified that night and finds peace in multiple streets over hiding in the bushes for what felt like hours. Only to return and realise that nobody noticed she was missing.

At the age of eight Mercury was fully aware of her parents narassictic characters, she was not of this. She did not want to be like them, for nobody could love a beast. And that is what she was. Untamed, empty, silver haired Mercury.  However she had gotten good at hiding this beast. Gotten good at being a girl that people would adore through the multiple masks that she displayed. Mercury became a charming sinister young girl and saw in black and white. Things were either all good or all bad and she tried to fill up the darkness with people to surround her. To build up some kind of house around her, that she never had.

As she grew up you'd come to know you cannot speak to this angel because she will not recognize your eyes. She is a soulless girl and owns a personality that is not even familiar to her. She was like a flower who bloomed too early and was not sure if she would survive till the next spring in the frost of winter.

This is Mercury.