BC. 1 - Thongs And Tattoos

Start from the beginning

"Leave those on..." Dominic said in a husky tone, his eyes following my every movement.

I could feel my arousal heightening as my panties dampened.

Fuck!

I loved it when he got all dominant on me. It took all of my self-control not to run up and straddle him.

"Come here..." Dominic beckoned me to him.

My feet trembled slightly with each step I took. I stopped at the end of the bed where he sat, our eyes locked as we looked at each other.

"Turn around..." his voice was so low and deep that I could not help the whimper that escaped.

Slowly presenting my back to him, my eyes glanced across at the large mirror on the wall. I did not want to miss Dominic's reaction the moment his eyes landed on my tattoo. Taking a deep breath, I watched as his blue eyes trailed over the back of my body.

When his gaze landed on my derriere, I could have sworn I heard his breath hitch.

Dominic raised his right hand and his fingers gently moving over the outline of the black and purple design, taking his time to absorb all the intricate details surrounding the 'DC' initials. He then moved his hands to hold on to my hips, pulling me closer to him.

I watched as he leaned down and pressed his lips to the tattoo, causing me to exhale deeply as the feel of his mouth against my skin made me shiver.

Turning his head slightly, his eyes locked with mine in the mirror. We remained unmoving for a few seconds before Dominic slowly extended his tongue, allowing me to see him lick the tattoo, tracing the design with the edge of his skilled tongue. I did not want to close my eyes, but the sensations I felt forced me too.

"It's beautiful..." Dominic breathed against my skin.

Popping open my eyes, I watched as he stood behind me, our eyes locking in the mirror once more while he moved my hair away from my neck. Dominic then sucked on my earlobe briefly before moving his lips to kiss my neck. Simultaneously, he cupped my left breast, brushing the taut nipple with his fingertips.

I moaned, the sound almost like a purr.

Without missing a beat, Dominic continued to tease me with his fingers before breaking his gaze from mine. Moving to stand in front of me, he grinned before he pushed me down onto the bed. Scrambling back towards the headboard, my eyes locked with his once more as he quickly removed his clothing.

Biting my lips, I all but drooled as he crawled onto the bed like a predator stalking its prey. Dominic moved up my body until his face was directly over mine, his lips teasingly brushing the skin of my jaw.

His mouth left a heated trail along my jaw-line before moving to my neck, teasing me as he moved downward, kissing continuously as he went. When he reached my belly button, he flicked his tongue into it, tickling me slightly.

Keeping his tongue out, he traced lazy patterns over my lower abdomen, just above the waistband of my underwear.

"You're torturing me..." I breathed out.

Dominic grinned as he nipped at the front of the lacy material, "Payback for having me wait two weeks..."

"Fuck!" I cried out as I felt him lick at my covered crotch.

Grabbing my thighs, Dominic spread my legs, his eyes never leaving mine as he opened his mouth wider and sucked me through my underwear. My hands gripped at the bed sheets, his name a cry on my lips.

After a few moments, I heard him growl before he hastily tore the thong off me, throwing it over his shoulder onto the floor. Dominic then lifted my right knee as he proceeded to move his fingers up to my slit, teasing the wet folds.