BC. 1 - Thongs And Tattoos

Start from the beginning

Nodding his head in understanding, Quintin smiled, "Fair enough. I know how important getting that Calvetti insignia is to you."

As I was about to answer, there was a knock before the door opened.

Walking in was Maghiel. His tanned skin was covered with intricately designed tattoos. He was hailed as one of the best tattoo artists in the world and was the only one who Dominic allowed to tattoo the Calvetti insignia onto his men.

The South African had done most of Dominic's work and he trusted no one else with my skin. With a sigh, the tall man shook his head as he saw me, his grey eyes looking down at me as he took in the sight of my body on the table.

"You know, I just got off the phone with Dominic. Got my head chewed off, said he'd gut me if I messed your skin up..." Maghiel said while prepping his equipment as he added, "Did you have to choose the ass though, he kept ranting about you having to be half naked on my table."

Quintin tried his best to cover his chuckle.

"Pfft! It's his own damn fault, he has no one to blame but himself! But don't worry, Mags, I know that you'll do an amazing job," I said reassuringly.

Huffing, he retorted, "I better, or it's my head..."

"I won't let anything happen to you; I promise. Besides, I need you to tattoo the Calvetti insignia on me in a few years, so you can't die."

The South African grunted inaudibly in reply, something about psychos.

————— ▲ —————

My new tattoo would take just under two weeks to fully heal.

In that time, I had told Dominic that he would not be able to see it. I wanted the unveiling to be a surprise for him.

Of course, this meant that we could not have sex.

Needless to say, we had both been a bit on edge these last few days. Especially as we had only recently started back to be intimate. However, I believed that this sudden pause would make our sex life that much more intense once we resumed, and I could not wait.

Although I would be lying if I said I did not enjoy tormenting Dominic a little bit.

It seemed that he could not wait to resume our sexual activities either. The way his gaze would rake over me any chance he got; I could feel him undressing me with his eyes every time I entered the room.

We had planned to go on a romantic dinner near the boardwalk on the night my tattoo was healed.

Upon returning from my visit with Maghiel who had given me the all clear, Dominic was waiting for me in our bedroom. I jumped slightly upon opening our bedroom door, not expecting him to be there.

"You're home early, everything alright?" I asked as I closed the door behind me.

He remained sitting on the edge of the bed, his purple jacket removed and the few buttons of his white shirt were undone. Dominic had seemingly kicked his shoes off and I watched as his un-gloved hands clenched the bedsheets as he simply stared at me, not answering my question.

Frowning slightly, I proceeded to speak once more, "Dom, is everyth–"

Dominic cut me off as he softly demanded, "Take your clothes off, now!" No doubt seeing the look of confusion on my face, he quickly added, "I won't ask again..."

Shit!

It looked like Daddy Dom had come out to play!

My body hummed in excitement as I proceeded to do as he commanded. I quickly pulled the hoodie over my head and removed my bra while simultaneously kicking off my boots. Unzipping my skirt, I proceeded to shimmy out of the smooth material before hooking my thumbs into the waistband of my black lacy thong.