Mommy and Daddy are back

Start from the beginning

- Go with Blaise then.(Y/N)

- What about Snowflake?(Pansy)

- You can leave him here or taking him with you. If you put him in your shoulders he will stay quiet and act like a scarf.(Y/N)

- Brilliant.(Pansy)

Pansy put Snowflake in her shoulders and walked out of your room just like Blaise did. You let go a giggle due to your friends siliness and started making your bed. While you were adjusting the covers Draco positioned himself behind you and wrapped his arms around you.

- You look so hot in the mornings.(Draco)

- You are no one to table because damn in the mornings you look like a god.(Y/N)

- I look like a god but you like a godness.(Draco)

- I know baby.(Y/N)

You continued adjusting the covers while Draco started kissing your neck.

- Draco stop.(Y/N)

- Oh baby I know you like it.(Draco)

- Thats correct but now is don't the time for that.(Y/N)

- Is always time for that.(Draco)

- Whatever.(Y/N)

You continued doing your doings while Draco continued to kiss your neck. His hands traveled from your waist to under your shirt. You could feel his cold hands and rings in your stomach which gave you shivers.

- Draco your hands are cold.(Y/N)

- I guess I need to warm them up.(Draco)

Draco slided his hands from your stomach to your breasts and grabbed them.

- You have nice breasts did you knew that?(Draco)

- Now I know.(Y/N)

- I am serious baby you have really nice breasts quit amazing actually.(Draco)

- I don't know if I should think you are being nice or a perv.(Y/N)

- I am being nice baby.(Draco)

- Okay then. Can I go change now?(Y/N)

- Uuuu you want to go change.(Draco)

- Yes.(Y/N)

- Well first thing first you need to take this clothes off but don't worry I can help you with that.(Draco)

Draco toke his hands out of your breats and slided them out of your shirt. He then grabbed your shirt and toke it off you before throwing to the floor.

- Shirt off, now the rest.(Draco)

Draco slided his hands to your waist again and slowly pulled your pants down and throwed them to where the shirt was. He traveled his cold hands along your hot body. 

- You look beautiful in this lingerie Y/N but I am gonna take it off you.(Draco)

Draco pushed you in bed and then got on top of you his hands resting in the waistband of your panties. 

- Are you fancing morning sex or something?(Y/N)

- Maybe, why are you?(Draco)

- Maybe.(Y/N)

You slipped your hands inside Draco's shirt feeling his toned abs. You grabbed the end of his shirt and motioned him to take it off. He did as you said and throwed it to where your pants and shirt were. You continued to travel your hands along his toned abs and chest while bitting your lip.