KREIT TRISTAN T. HALLSTONE

A/n: Hi! Pearl of a Tomboy just wanna to say goodbye. (•‿•)

"Babe," she whispered. It's not the first time she called, I was just tired and so... So sleepy. Pero hindi ko parin siya matanggihan.

"Hmmm," I just moaned without opening my eyes. Naramdaman ko ang paghigpit ng yakap niya. She buried her face on my neck, she even kissed it. I smiled.

"I love you," she whispered. I smiled even more. Tumagilid ako para mayakap siya ng maayos. I kissed the top of her head.

"I love you more, apple. Let's go back to sleep," I said huskily. In just a moment, she's back at sleep, snoring a little.

I moved away a little ng may maalala ako. Nawala na ang antok ko. Slowly, I traveled my hand down to her tummy, caressing it.

She moved away from me little by little hanggang sa dumiretso na ng higa. Nagugustuhan ang haplos ko. Umayos muli ako ng higa.

I looked at the clock. It was 3 in the morning. Palagi nalang siyang nagigising ng ganitong oras. Mag-i-isang buwan palang.

Her pregnancy was the best wedding gift ever. Our first child. Hopefully it's a healthy baby who looked a lot like her, it's doesn't matter if it's a boy or girl.

"Hey, you wanna dance?" I asked her with a handsome smirk on my face. The girl in black in Hana's party. She's so white that a little pinch will turn her skin into red. Her black straight hair is so long.

Umiling siya. Ininom ang wine malapit sa kaniya. Why are there so many wines on her table, anyway?

"What do you want?" I asked her again. Wanting to hear her voice. What it would sound like? An angel? Just guess.

I moved to a chair across her. Ipinatong ko ang mga kamay ko sa table. Silently tapping it while looking at her. What a nice smooth skin. So feminine.

She looked at my hand before looking at up to me, meeting my eyes. "I like you," I winked and just smirked.

Her eyes widened in shock which is a very rare reaction. Is she playing hard to get? She furrowed her brows and looked behind as if she wasn't the one whom I gave a wonderful wink.

And to my surprise, she's a tomboy. Her voice isn't identical for a pretty girl like her, she sounded like Kris. But then I was just a man who can't accept the fact that I just got rejected, I keep on pushing it. Thinking that she's just pretending to be like that in order for her to get boys. But when that night happened, I was completely wrong.

"Mom!" I called. She did not stop and proceed walking up stairs. "Mother, please! I really love her!" My voice is full of desperation.

To be honest, I don't really care if she likes my Akalesha or not. Kung pabor man o hindi sa babaeng pakakasalan ko. The least thing I want is her blessings, she's my precious mother of all.

She stopped midway. She faced me with her eyes full of unknown anger. "I will never accept that woman in this family, hindi mo na mababago ang isip ko. You are blindly in love that you'll marry her without inhibitions! Dahil mabait siya at maganda? Ano pa ba? Napapasaya ka niya?! Ang babaeng wala man lang kinabukasan. Look at her! Nagliliwaliw lamang dahil alam niyang sa huli ay siya rin naman ang magmamana ng kanilang kompaniya! Nakakaawa ka kung ganoon kasama ng Alexan-"

"I will provide for her, ako ang magtatrabaho kapag kinasal na kami. I will-"

"And you're very willing to provide her needs? Ibibigay mo ang lahat hanggang sa lumugmok kana. You are no longer living in 60's! Kailangan na ring kumayod ng mga babae ngayon. Ganiyan ba ang gusto mong babae? Babaeng nasa bahay lang at isang katulong-"