E P I S O D E 2 - L A S T

Chapter 2

KREIT's POV

I looked at her, admiring her beauty and her banging body. I was actually not convinced that she's a lesbian or something. Maybe she's just bluffing so he can get boys. Nice acting, by the way. Ihahatid ko lang naman siya, she's helpless.

"Give me your address" I commanded. I started driving way out of the parking lot, looked at her for a second then back to the road. She's sleeping, saan ko naman siya dadalhin? Tinigil ko ang kotse pansamantala sa gilid.

"Hey, Akalesha!" I said waking her up. Niyugyog ko ang balikat niya but she just respond with a moan, she even slap my hand. Wow, great! Now, where to put you? Pinakialaman ko ang gamit sa kaniyang kotse pero wala akong makitang information or address niya. I even checked her phone, there's passcode. I wake her up for like 10 times and still no respond.

If she's just acting herself, I swear I'll give her the Oscars. I sighed, this is what you wanted huh?

Pinaandar ko ang kotse at dinala ko siya sa condo. This is my first time bringing a woman in it. Lucky her, she impressed me with her acting skills. Tingnan ko lang kung hanggang saan ang kaya mo.

You also like girls? You wanted to be handsome as me? Bullshit.

Binuhat ko siya hanggang sa makapasok kami sa condo ko. Inihiga ko siya sa kama. I was about to let go of her when she suddenly hugged me. Now, she's starting. I smirked.

I started kissing her neck down to her shoulder making the strap of her dress fall down. I kissed her collarbones and looked up at her face, seeing her with no reaction at all. "Oh, come on. I know you're not asleep" I whispered, I kissed her ears. A woman who wanted to be as handsome as me won't be this fragrant like jasmine.

"Ow!" I was caught off guard when she suddenly pushed me so hard. Nahulog ako sa kama! I furrowed glaring at her enduring the pain I felt on my back. Nahihirapan akong tumayo at naiinis na tinitigan ang tulog niyang mukha.

"Stop pulling this stunt, Akalesha! It's not working. Hey!" I called, she didn't even flinched. She's really sleeping? Niyuyog ko siyang muli at hinampas niya lang ulit ang kamay ko, umayos pa ng hiya.

I suddenly felt guilty. Maybe she's telling the truth. Lumabas ako at pumunta ng kitchen. Kumuha ako baso at naglagay doon ng tubig. I put it on the table beside her bed. She looks peaceful and beautiful. Now, I'm wondering why she's a lesbian.

Umayos siya ng higa at niyakap ang sarili. She's cold? Binuksan ko nga pala ang aircon. I went to the cabinet to get her a blanket. Kinuha ko ang puti na nakatupi, pinagpag ko iyon sa harap niya making her dress move upwards revealing her bright smooth thighs and she's wearing a shorts, of course.

I didn't bother myself fixing it, matatakpan rin naman ng kumot. Lumabas ako at kumuha ng palanggana with warm water and a piece of cloth. Nilapag ko iyon sa table beside the bed. I removed my coat to together with the tie. I started cleaning her face and her neck.

"Why am I doing this? I just met you" I talked to myself while cleaning her arms. I think this is my way of apologizing. I mean I nearly raped her for mistaking her identity. I was so dumb thinking that I can play with all the girls. Not this one. She's not like the other girl or woman.

Umupo ako sa tabi niya nang matapos ko siyang linisin. I stared at her face, more on her lips. I didn't even realize that I was making my way on her lips, it's like hypnotizing the hell out of me. Hindi niya naman alam, she's asleep. I place my right hand on her side as I put my lips on hers.

Maybe you can really say I'm a freaking pervert for doing this and for moving my lips feeling the softness of it. What am I doing? She's not even responding and I'm hella exciting like a maniac. My other hand made it's way to her waist.