E P I S O D E 2 3 - G U S T O

Chapter 23

KREIT's POV

As I saw her going out on the Sunshine's I immediately walked to her. Suddenly I felt nervous, what am I? A coward? She's just freaking gorgeous! You know the feeling when you were very excited to see someone but stopped in the process just to picture her or his gorgeousness. It adds some uneasy feeling inside my chest.

The warm wind in the city moved to her, making her long hair blows up and that made her so beautiful. Like a goddess walking down to earth. Muntik na akong lumuhod. Her eyes our wondering like she's finding someone and that's when I noticed that we're wearing the same shirt color again. My lips automatically curved.

"We're really meant for each other" I said, finally reaching her. Her scent entered my system in an instant. Smells always like Jasmine but a little bit weird. Did she transfer to another brand? Well, it's not the same but it's alright. Still like it.

"Ah nagkataon lang, ano? Tara na, libre mo na ako" I rolled my eyes when she started talking like a man.

"Can you be a little bit girly? I mean your voice, it ruins everything" reklamo ko.

"Arte mo, ilibre mo nalang ako! Tsaka puwede bang sa ibang restau naman?" she crossed her arms, complaining like a boss now. With that height?

"Wow!" napatakip ako sa bibig ko. I can't believe this.

"Anong 'wow'? Baka nakakalimutan mo ikaw ang nagyaya?"

"So?"

"Anong 'so'? Ikaw ang manlilibre!"

"I've been paying our food since the day I took you out for dinner and you just eat like a pig! It's time for you to treat me!" it's me playing like a mad boyfriend, yeah.

"Ipapaalala ko lang sayo na ikaw!" she pointed me. "Na ikaw ang nagdala sa akin, kinakaladkad mo pa nga ako para kumain! Kaya karapatan mo talagang bayaran ang kung ano mang pinakain mo sa akin. Isa pa, wala namang nagsabi sayong sa mamahaling restau mo pa ako dalhin"

"I don't like this anymore" I whispered, still playing around.

"Gusto mo! Kaya tara na, nasa'n na ba kotse mo? Dali na! Nagugutom na ako" utos pa niya at hinarap ang parking, finding my car.

"How did you know?! How did you know I like this?!" I stepped closer to her. Is she using me because I have money? Is she?! Because I don't care.

If someone sees us here, they might think we're a couple having a fight. In front of the Sunshine's restaurant. Sadly, people aren't showing up at the perfect time.

"Hindi ba gusto mo ko?! Inulit-ulit mo pa nga kanina, tanga lang?" nagtagpo ang kilay niya. My mind stop working for a while. Umiwas siya nang tingin, she suddenly went nervous.

"You're right" I closed my eyes, defeated. "Let's go! That's my car. Where do you want to eat?" hyping up. Inakbayan ko siya but she quickly slapped my arm. Binawi ko iyon at hinipan ang parteng nasaktan. My tomboy is harsh. I like it!

"You-" she's gone! Great, she's walking to my car. Instead of getting mad, I smiled like an idiot. Anong kinain nito for lunch? Kailangang ipakain ulit sa kaniya. I love her confidence today.

"HOY ABNO! GUTOM NA KO!" she shouted making me back at my senses.

"Coming!" I replied then starting running towards her.

Driving my car with her at night is making me feel romantic. Why is this romantic anyway? Because I like her. What? Liking a tomboy will lose your mind. See me? This will happen to you or am I just originally like this? Or both? That would be worst!