E P I S O D E 1 3 - G U Y

Chapter 13

KREIT's POV

I let go of Clara's hand, just noticing it after making our way out of Sunshine's. I'm just being nice because she was once my friend. Hindi naman ako nagalit ng magkaroon siya nang lalaki while we're engaged, I even applauded her and did a standing ovation. It was just an arrangement and I did the same, nabunyag nga lang ang kaniya. Besides, people are used seeing me with bunch of girls. Hindi naman ako ang lumalapit. My first approach was my ex, Dorothy, she was great that I thought she was but things happen, you know.

She glanced on it and smiled a little with a peace of embarrassment in her eyes. I'm not cold, I just don't want her to assume that we're like the old Kit and Clara back in high school. When that happens, she will start making me buy whatever she wants reasoning that we are friends. I did noticed it way back then but I don't mind, it's not like I will spend her millions.

I'm glad she's not asking literally for things like the way I messed up with her family days ago.

"Thank you, Kit! Next time, sana kasama naman kita maglunch" smiling sweetly with her eyes sparkling. She's pretty, I admit that. Kaya nauto niya ako noon kahit na hindi naman talaga kaibigan ang tingin ko sa kaniya. She made my people believed that we're friends, of course! No one could tell that the young and pretty sweety baby Clara is an inventor. A storymaker.

"No more next time, magagalit ang girlfriend ko" I said, simple as that. And then I remember the unfemale named Akalesha. Naiinis ako sa kaniya, of what I heard a while ago? Yes! It's obvious that the man who bumped her on the back isn't an accidental one. It was totally on purpose, trying to touch her. I know I'm being a little exaggerated about this but her sexy back is catchy, lalong-lalo na sa uniporme niya. Maybe I can talk to Kris para mapalitan ang makasalanang uniporme na iyon.

And then something hit the left part of my perfect brain, she's hot and sexy with everything. What would I do? Maybe she can work for me, instead? This is frustrating me. Ipapalocate ko talaga kay Kris kung sino ang bumangga sa kaniya!

"Kit?" Clara suddenly popped out nowhere, kamuntikan na kaming magpalit ng mukha. I was startled a little kaya naman natulak ko ang mukha niya. She awkwardly step backwards. "Kung last time na, puwede mo ba akong ihatid sa condo ko? D-Diyan lang naman sa Kelzian" she pointed the building where the tomboy leaves.

I just nodded, I let her lead the way. Nakasunod lang ako, like a boss. How do I get the tomboy out of dinner? It's funny that I'm having hard a time just the thought of it, paano pa kapag ginawa ko? Easy lang kung babae, eh tomboy eh.Is she good in sport? Maybe basketball, is she good at playing it?

I imagined her playing. Running while dribbling the ball with her breast bouncing. She stopped, giving me a flying kiss before shooting the ball. I didn't noticed myself smiling like an idiot and clapping non-stop like a sea lion. Thanks, perfect brain.

Wala akong pakialam sa mga tumatawa sa akin, I'm proud and I'm perfect. Binilisan ko ang lakad ng makitang nasa malayo na si Clara. She's talking when I reached her, nasa tapat na kami ng Kelzian. I just nod when she glanced. Pumasok na kami at sumakay sa elevator.

The same floor as Akalesha's. Sinundan ko lang siya, and what a coincidence that she just happened to be the tomboy's neighbor. I secretly surveyed the tomboy's condo, the door. Bumaling ulit ako kay Clara nang humarap siya, wearing a sweet smile while holding the doorknob. "Gusto mong pumasok?" she asked, tumatamis lalo ang boses.

"Ah no, my girlfriend is waiting" I answered with a smile, trying to imitate hers. Her lips parted like she was surprise of what I just said, together with her looking so sad right now. Wait, what is this? I boringly scratched my temple with my index finger, umiwas ng tingin. Dude, that's awkward. What is she up to?