Chapter 31

"I love you," She said, he nodded looking at right here, his hand slipping off her body and he stepped back, "I love you too, goodbye," He said Stepping away. She felt her throat go dry. Her head felt heavy as tears fell down her cheeks.

He never came back. He never called, He never showed himself. She felt heart go heavy as her eyes felt hot tears pooling around them again.

And She opened her eyes, her face on the pillow, her eyes pooled with tears and she sat up sniffing and rubbing her cheeks clear of tears.

"What a shitty dream," She told herself. Getting up and shaking her face, "A nightmare" She corrected herself getting in the shower.

Eric leaned on his car with his hands folded and he thought to stare in his eyes as he waited for Iris, They were going on a vacation after Iris finished her exams last month.

Kaden was gone long before. And Eric was busy with his work leaving Iris lonely. Her parents were busy with their work. She had to be alone in the house most of the morning. When Eric finally finished his work by the end of the month he saw the look on her face and decided to take her out for some days.

This time she didn't have to lie to her father about her vacation. They knew, Her father although completely against it let her go.

She was stressed throughout the entire month of her exams. Unable to sleep. He knew she deserved some space.

Eric's eyes fall over his girl and something inside him snapped.

She was wearing an almost sleeveless top that hugged her body like a second skin. Over them she wore shorts.

She had never looked so fucking sexy, her waist-long dark hair falling over her back and her breasts, her cleavage slightly visible.

She took out her bag and he walked towards her.

"Hey!" She greeted him, He didn't expect a boner as soon as she touches him for a hug but it wasn't a surprise. "Nice tits," He said making her bite her lip.

"Thank you Daddy" she whispered.

"I haven't seen you in shorts at all," He said slapping her bum catching her off guard as she turned to the door."Eric" She whined his name making him smirk.

"Where's the parents?" She took out a set of keys, "They both left for work early in the morning. And told me to close everything with the spare key" Eric nodded.

"Let me go check if everything's closed," She said. "You go upstairs, I'll see down" She thanked him and ran upstairs. He left a sigh eyeing her bum as she ran up.

"Gotta get out soon Or I'll just fuck you here" He muttered checking every window and the back door.

"I'm done, let's go," She said grabbing the keys and they move out.

He loaded her bag in the back as she got in. She was smiling brightly while on her phone as he put his seat belt on. She looked at him and blinked.

"What's the matter?" She asked and he sighs looking at her shorts.

"I want my face between that" He mummer starting the car and pulling out the driveway of her house. Iris blushed, feeling her legs close instantly." Don't do that baby" she cracked up giggling and he rests his hand, his thumb between them and her leg squeezing it tight.

During the drive, Iris called her mother once to let her know about her whereabouts.

They saw a taco bell right in front of them while driving and Eric pulled up in their drive-thru.

"This shit's good," Eric said stuffing it in his mouth, the taco finished in just three bites, "Slow down, you can't stuff it in your mouth like that, you'll choke"

Ironically, Iris was doing the same there.

"You don't say shit when I stuff your tits in my mouth" She coughed taking her sweet tea and drinking it.

"Stop calling them tits" She whispered and he smirked. "Tits"

"You're an asshole " He chuckled starting the car.

Iris Sighs leaning back on the seat and closing her eyes, "I wish we could go for a whole week, but I have to back in three days" He hummed.

"Where is the wedding?" She thought for a second, "I think they will have the wedding in the hall nearby and have the reception at the hotel they are staying right now"

"And why can't I just drop you off at the hotel on that day?" Eric asked and Iris rolls her eyes playing his hand over her lap.

"I am a bridesmaid Eric. I can't go directly to the wedding. I have to stay with my cousin and help her with things"

"Whatever you say," He said. Iris gave him a pout making him pinch her bare thigh, "Ah! Ouch"

As soon as they reached the hotel her dad called her. Given her all the advice he could to make sure she was safe. It made Iris happy, but She was angry. Because he won't stop calling Eric an unless asshole.

"What if Your dad finds out I popped your cherry," He said right next to the call.

"Eric No!" She put the call on speaker and almost dared him to say anything, he leaned back on the wall and folded his hand staring at her in a grin. "Ask Eric if he can make it at the wedding. He is invited" Iris look at him and he nodded.

"He will, We can just come at the hotel then dad. Ask mum to grab the bag I packed for myself." Her dad gave a quick okay and hung up.

As soon as the call ended He grabbed her and picked her up making her laugh. "Oh, what a liar you are baby" She hit his bum but he was fast in pinning her down.

"You left me in my dream in the morning" He listened to her as he took his shirt and bending down to kiss her neck.

"I wouldn't do that to you Iris" She looked at him, his jaw clenched as he pinched her waist. "I don't give fuck what happens in the future between us. But I wouldn't leave you with no hope like that"

She nodded pulling him closer and kissing him back.

The next three days were a great holiday for them both, It was already noon when they reached the hotel after stopping by at his house to grab his clothes and they had to get ready for the rehearsal dinner.

After a quick talk with her family, her father gave Eric a room three rooms away from his daughter.

"Don't worry, I'll kidnap you at night" Iris hit his chest.

"I love you," She said, He hummed pecking her lips and walking to his room.

"I don't understand why you invited him," Her father said earning and glare from Iris's mother.

Eric was asked to escort Iris since her cousin's brother was already drunk.

Iris stared are her cousin's sister and smiled. She didn't see this day coming.

"Come on," Eric said grabbing her hand and pulling her to the dance, "Thanks for coming," she said. "I am glad I did, Can't have drunk fuckers think you are single." She laughed.

"Nice tits," He said yet again making her stop her smile immediately.

"Too bad, you won't have me the bed with you. I am sleeping with my other sister." He smirked.

"We'll see about that baby" He assured.