Chapter 23

As the sun rises bringing some tender light through the windows over the end of the room Iris laid on the bed on her stomach moving her feet back and forth in the air and watching Eric sleep. She couldn't take her eyes off him. They both slept at one in the morning, neither of them having any clothing on. Just a thin sheet of cover, she didn't care.

As her eyes moved he eyes to stare off on the small gap between the window Eric woke up, His eyes immediately moving to see Iris, her face plopped on her hand. His hands slowed moved to touch her bar back and she looked at him. Her face gave him a sweet smile as she blushed.

"Good Morning Daddy," She said, her voice soft and shy. "Morning," he said keeping his hand over her waist and rubbing his thumb over her soft skin.

She moved over her back pulling him to her chest. She smiled as he rested his head over her chest closing his eyes, "You wanted to go shopping right?" He asked and she nodded. " I do !"

He chuckled. "We'll go in the evening. We should go get some breakfast" Iris nodded. "You go get a shower first" She nodded grabbing her night robe and walking to the bathroom while Eric called work to see how things were going.

When Eric came out of the shower after Iris he saw her wearing a long maxi dress, her chest popping out but no cleavage was seen. He just wanted to squeeze and bite the shit of them.

"Nice tits," He said making her freeze and blush. "I hate it when you call them Tits!" He smirked laying on the bed. "They are nice, Titties " She hits his chest making him laugh in surprise. "How do I look?" She asked lifting up her dress to straddle him over the bed.

Her soft hands pressed against his bare chest. His dick was instantly hard. "You are sitting on my cock" She blinked, embarrassed, tried to move a bit back, and then stand up but he stopped her. "Nah, I like it" She gave her lower lip a hard bite before running her hands through his hair.

"Should we go now? I am hungry" She whispered and he nodded staring at her boobs. "Stop staring it's embarrassing"

"Why? They look beautiful" He said squeezing them softly and she moaned. "You are supposed to call me beautiful" He smirked.

"Oh really?" She nodded as he sat up wrapping his arms around her, "You look beautiful" Iris gave a pout. "Common, I am starving," He said picking her up by her stomach and setting her legs over the floor.

"Hmm, It's such a pretty day," She whispered to herself.

After a small talk with her mom and dad on call, they sat outside a hotel's restaurant observing the beautiful beach. The manager personally served them their breakfast.

Eric stared at Iris as she held the rim of her glass on her lips staring at the water far away. "What are you thinking?" He asked keeping his fork down. "Hm? Nothing" She said He smiled. "Are you thinking about last ni-" She snapped her neck towards him hitting his leg and pouting.

Her eyes looked at the bodyguards and waiter behind them and she blushed. He smirked. "Then?" He questioned again.

"I am just realizing that you are rich" He chuckled running his fingers through the locks of her hair." Why are you thinking about that?" She shrugged. "That's not the question. The question is, why do I not mind anything that has happened up till now, I haven't thought about those guys who were after us. Nor have I questioned what you do, or work "

"Do you want to question me?" She shook her head. "I don't wanna. As long as it's not necessary." He nodded.

"You are dumb as fuck" She snarled at his before looking away.

"What did your parent say overcall?" He asked. She gasped as he pulled her chair towards him and rested his hand over the head of it. "Nothing much. Just asked me what I was doing and what I was eating. Dad told me not to talk to boys" Iris said taking a sip of her juice. Eric smirked.

"Oh, you won't talk to boys alright" She gave a sigh. "You are talking your daddy" She gasped hitting his chest by the back of her hand and looking behind her to see no one.

He winced staring at her confused face as she looked around to search for the missing bodyguard.

"I told him to watch us from a distance" She blinks immediately rushing to pat his chest and smiling in embarrassment. "Haha, Sorry"

"You're gonna get spanked for that baby" Iris stared at him, her teeth biting on her lips slightly as she blushed. Her heart starts beating fast as he slipped his hand into hers and smirked kissing her cheek.

A bright smile fell on her lips as they walked over the beach leaving their footprints behind. She took a picture of her memory.

"We are going on a yacht," He said as she asked him why they were waiting after some walking. "Is that rental?"She asked. "Yep" She gave him a cheeky smile jumping in excitement.

"Oh fuck, you haven't got anything short right?" She shook her head. "We are going parasailing " She gave him a pout. "But I am wearing a dress," She said. He stared at her adorable face trying to hold his boner ripping through his jeans inside and pat her head.

"Its okay baby. I'll ask the hotel staff to bring over something"

After some minutes of waiting for the hotel, the staff was able to get her a pair of shorts and a top, Eric stared off at the man as he apologized for being late but Iris laughed it off.

"Come on," Eric said putting his hand on her back and escorting her over the yacht.

"Woah, they have a bedroom here," She said, he smirked. "What?" He shrugged. "Go on. strip" She blushed biting her lip. "Strip, the owner is gonna get here soon" She did not budge. "I feel weird changing here" He frowned.

"Come here" she took his hand as he stood up and faced her away from the window closing his arms around her. "Is that good enough?" She nodded taking off her maxi dress revealing her lacy underwear and bra. "God, if only we could fuck here" She whined as he kissed her neck.

He followed her outside after she was changed and they set off in the water. Her excitement couldn't be contained as she didn't let the smile slip off her face.

She laughed as she was lifted off in the air, her eyes didn't leave his. But when she looked up her heart swelled at the beautiful shiny water. She looked down and almost got her heartbeats up as the height kept raising. But she loved the feeling.

She screamed as she was dipped in water and lifted back up making her soaked till her boobs. Her eyes giving out a fake cry because she did not expect that. Eric looked at the man lowering her back toward the deck. "The told you to not give her a dip" He blinked.

Eric stare was enough to send him off in a quiet state. "Sorry Sir"

As she came back with her body now soaked and wet. "I loved it," She said laughing, "Of course you did," He said helping her out the ties.

He helped her change in the room. "Take off your bra," He said. "But Eric-", "You can't feel comfortable in that wet underwear Iris." She gave up taking off her bra as he faces her. "your panties too" She whined shaking her head. "Iris" He warned.

"But I don't like getting naked here " He frowned pushing her to the corner of that bedroom. "Better?" She nodded. "Good," He said hooking both his fingers over her panties and pulling them down. She blushed as he pulled them away and stuffed them in his pockets.

She pulled her dress over her and grabbed her bra but he snatched it away, "Hey" She said. Her eyes watched him smirked and put them in his other pocket.

"You look good," he said making her whine. "I am not wearing panties!" She whisper-yelled making him laugh, "We are going straight to the hotel then. Don't worry" He said taking her outside and pulling her over his lap as they enjoyed the ride back to the shore.

Hello Sweet People. 

I am so sorry for such a late update. My life is going busy busy right now. 

Thank you for reading . Hope you liked the update.