Chapter 16

"Where are we going ?" Iris asked as Eric pushed some hair strands behind her ear, "On a ride" He replied, "Eric" Ignoring her voice he grabbed her by her waist and ushered her on his bike," Too many questions baby" She blushed getting on after him and holding him tight by his waist. 

She enjoyed the bike ride to her content but she preferred a car instead, bikes scared her. She didn't tell Eric because she thought he would stop taking her on rides like these. She opened her eyes which she closed a few seconds ago due to the wind passing by harshly, She hopped off easily and walked some steps ahead smiling. 

"It's so fucking crowded," He said walking near her and she laughed, "I only see three people Eric. Oh ! let's go there at the end of the hill, We can see the city! " She said jumping and he took her hand walking at the end of the hill. There weren't many people there since it was past evening, People mostly visited to see the sunset. 

"I like this so much better than staying home," She said leaning on the tree behind her. "Come here. " He said taking her hand and sitting on a rock beside them while pulling her over his lap. He held her tight as if she would run away from him, " Do you really like this ?" He asked and she looked behind to see his face. 

Kissing his cheek very softly, "Yes, I love it " he stares at his Iris as he enjoyed the view while the burning thoughts occupied his mind. 

What was he gonna do when someone hurts her again? How could such a weak girl hurt his heart so bad? 

He leans his head in the crook of her neck kissing lightly over her skin making her bite her lip and squirm, The one thought he had in his head which causes him to be restless was his need to touch her body, He wanted her, In a way the might hurt her. 

"Iris " SHe hummed while she gave her soft kisses over her neck, " Do your classmates go over trips ?" She nodded, " But I never went, I don't have many friends and I don't like where they take us, It's a boring place " He nodded, " When is your next trip going ?" He asked and she looked up thinking. 

"Maybe next month, I think everyone will be going hiking,  But I won't go. I don't like hiking that much " He nodded, " You will be going on that trip, Understand? " She looks back confused. 

"But you will be going with me, Your dad won't let me take you anywhere, Tell him your have your friends with you, We'll go to a beach " She gave her lip a bite, " I don't like lying to my parents " He gave a sigh. 

"But I want you to take you somewhere," He said and she smiled kissing his jaw, " I cannot lie to them Eric, they are my everything, Mom will let me go. I will have to tell her at least " He gave a soft sigh of anger looking away. 

"I would really like to go somewhere with you." She said turning in his lap and kissing his lips, "Really?"He asked and she nodded slowly looking at his sweet eyes, She loved his stubble which brushed against her skin every time he nuzzled his face near her neck. "Doesn't matter what your parents ask, I can just kidnap you baby" She bites her lip chuckling. 

"No, you can not!" She said making him grab her neck, " Call me daddy " She felt her body heat up and her panty suddenly felt wet. "Daddy" He growled kissing her lips roughly. 

"I'll come back at night, keep your window open," He said grabbing her cheeks and kissing her lightly then ushering her inside, She smiled walking inside. 

"Hey mom" Her mum hummed. " Will you let me go out for a trip ?" She asked, "Of course. With your class? " Iris bite her lips. " Well, I will go with them, I am taking Eric too, Is that okay if I stay with him? I don't like many people in my class. " 

Her mother seemed a little off thinking her daughter will stay with a guy, " You can. But stay with the girl at night" Iris nodded. "Should I tell papa?" Her mother for sure he wouldn't let his daughter go anywhere after just two months of an accident. But Iris had never been out in the world by herself. " I will tell him myself. Don't tell him you are taking Eric with you. He is a bug grumpy when it comes to Eric"

Iris chuckled. " Are you sure you are okay with me going? I won't if you don't want me to " 

"I am fine as long as you stay out of trouble Iris" Iris smiled nodding as her mother turned to her computer and continued her work. 

When Iris walked in her room after having her dinner she gave her lip a bite walking to the mirror, Closing the curtains to an open window she took off her dress to change in her nightwear. However, the healing scar over her chest distracted her, Her mind walking back at the incident.  

Her fingers touched gently near the scar and held her eyes in the mirror over it. "Iris" her body jump turning around holding her dress to her almost naked body. Eric walked towards her cornering his little girl," Does that hurt ?" She shook her head, "Is it itchy?" She shook her head again. This time he gently took her face in his hands rubbing his thumb over her soft skin. 

"Then what is it?" He asked, "It looks ugly" She replied.

"No, it doesn't. Its just a scar baby. It will go away soon" She gave a pout pushing her head in his chest. Eric didn't stop his wandering hands when they moved own to her naked waist and squeezed her skin. Taking the dress form her hands he threw it over the chair looking down at her beautiful body. The only problem was she was wearing underwear and a bra. 

He didn't hesitate to pull her near the closet and taking off her bra for her. She jumped blushing at him but he didn't stop, Kneeling for her to help her take the panties off. 

Kissing her soft thighs as he slides those off her. 

She moaned stepping back but he stood up pulling her back near him. His lips pecked her sweet lips twice before letting her go. "Are you gonna take a bath ?" She nodded. "Okay. " He said taking a towel near and wrapping her body then stepping away. " Don't take too long". 

"Okay." She whispered and walk in the bathroom for her bath as Eric took off his shirt and made himself comfortable in her bed. 

Okay I know I have updated way too late. I am so sorry. I hope you like the chapter. 

More Chapters available on inkitt !
Link is on my profile.