Chapter 18

It was afternoon. The curtains of her room were drawn bringing only a little light inside. The movie from her laptop still continued as Eric kissed her deeply and moved down to pull her panties away. She did not hesitate but was nervous and embarrassed as he watched in awe and surprise. His eyes traveled over her bare lady bit.

 He adored the pinkish tint over the hot skin which he sees was now moist and he was ready to decor her as his meal. Or dessert for him. 

She shuddered as he pressed his thumb right on her hot clit and moved her slightly. Without warning her, he latched his mouth over her beautiful pussy licking it as she held his hair tight pulling it harshly, pushing him as the unbearable pleasure hit her. 

A sudden pain as he pushed his tongue inside making her cry softly pushing his head and moan. Her hand held his as he enjoyed giving his girl a good time. But she squirmed in discomfort but loving the feeling he was giving her.  

"Daddy, no stop. Daddy please" She begged as he pulled away. Looking up at her with a small smirk. His jaw clenched as he saw his girl put her finger in her mouth and breath heavily. He wanted all of her at once. 

Taking off his shirt and pant while he kissed her occasionally he took off his boxers making her gasp and pull her hand over her mouth. "Do you wanna taste it baby? " She hesitantly nodded crawling towards the end of the bed for him as he stood there waiting for her. 

She took it in her hands moving them and watching it in shock, awe, and surprise. That was her first time seeing one. It was hot, very rigid and somehow made her even wetter. 

"Lick it" He said. His lust for her grew more and more as she licked his cock, his hands guiding her to take it in her mouth and when she did he gave a pleased sigh. She sucked it like a candy. "Do you like it?" She asked looking up at him. 

His eyes were staring down at her with so much lust and he nodded. 

He didn't force the entire thing down her throat as he wanted too. It was her first time. Eric grabbed her legs pulling her in between the bed kissing her softly and playing her breasts. 

 "Do you wanna fuck baby?" She let out a softly cry pulling her hands to hide her face. "Do you?" He asked her again, She nodded making him laugh. "We'll try if you can take me in okay ?" She blushed deeper. 

She told herself she was ready. She knew it hurt but the pain was worst than expected. She pushed him away the fourth time making him chuckle. 

" I am not even an inch inside you baby" 

"But it hurts!" He adjusted her legs and kissed her head. " I know Iris" She held his cheek pulling him for another kiss when he kissed her neck she moaned loudly. "Just distract me" She said.

When he entered her she let out a scream making him stopped right there. "You okay ?" She shook her head. "Let me move baby, You'll feel better" She unexpectedly squeezed her lips making him curse and move, but her whimpers didn't stop. 

She felt it inside. It hurt badly. But her kisses help her feel good. He pulled away when she felt wetness over her stomach. 

He cleaned her up and laid on the bed exhausted. "I am sorry. " he laughed. "Its expected baby" She kissed his lips laying her head over his chest. "Um. So, Uh. We had sex?" He chuckled. 

"I was only an inch inside you baby. But yes, we just had sex" She giggled. "Maybe you weren't ready" She looked up frowning. "I thought I was"he hummed kissing her lips. 

"You'll do good next time." She blushed hiding her face in his chest.

She fell asleep under ten minutes but his eyes were open. He realized her parent get home in some hours. He did not wish to leave her but he had skipped an entire day of work. And he couldn't risk her parents finding him. 

But when he moved she woke up. " No" She whispered. "I have to go to Iris. It eight 'o clock, your parents will be home" She let out of his hand yawning and pouting. "What?" He asked as she stared. " I am sore down there" He chuckled. "Take a bath later okay. Good night" He said kissing her deeply and leaving her. 

She took a bath as soon made herself some pasta. Her parents came home late. But she was already asleep. 

When she woke the next morning the only thought which across her mind was the fact that she had sex. She was no more a virgin. She gulped blinking at her reflection. 

She was free from her studies after an hour online session that evening.

And after a little pushing on the topic of the trip with her father, he finally said yes.

She jumped in excitement taking out a small bag and started packing her things. She wondered how much money she would need and kept in mind to ask Eric about it.

Evening rolled in when he called her and asked her to go have dinner. Putting on a simple dress she told her mum and walked out as Eric waited for her.

"How are you feeling?" He asked. " Better, My boobs hurt," She said making him smirk.

"You wanna go to a buffet or a normal restaurant" She immediately picked Buffet. It was the favorite place of all.

"What time did your parents come home last night?" Eric asked giving her some of the fried dumplings from his plate. "Oh. I was sleeping. It might near twelve or so. I told my dad about the trip. He didn't want me going at first. But he said yes" Eric nodded.

"Oh talking about the trip. How much money I will need to take with me?" She asked and he stopped chewing. "As much as you want. Why ask me ?" He said. "Ya, but we should split the money for transport right" He frowned.

"No. We are taking my car baby. And my father manages a hotel there. The top floor is used by me for business. We'll be living there"

She popped her eyes out confused. "So, I don't need to pay you ?" He laughed shaking his head, "You are so dumb, baby. No, you don't now eat" She just gave a frown feeling it was rather rude of her to not pay anything.

But then she remembered she could always give him something for thanks.

Unfortunately, her thankyou muffins were a disaster the first time but she did not stop improving the next day leaving her parents to laugh at their daughter.

Thanks for reading. 

Tell me how's it going so far! 

More chapters available On Inkitt. Bye !!