Chapter 20

As Iris and Eric sat comfortably for a good amount of time they heard a buzz from their entrance. Eric stood up grabbing the towel and walking out, "The dinner must be here " Iris waited for him to get out before helping herself out and drying her body with a towel.

She put on the bathrobe and undid her tide up bun, brushing her hair and walking out. She gave her lower lip a bite staring at him as he pours himself some wine and drank it, "What's for dinner ?" She asked taking the lid of the plate and smiling at the yummy food.

Eric closed the curtains and sat down on the table next to Iris. "Aren't you gonna change? " She stopped chewing and blinked.

"Oh ya, I should have changed" She spoke with her mouth full making him laugh. "You won't need to change, forget it" She hummed in questions, "I am gonna take it off anyway"

There goes the hot air out from her hair and she ducked her head blushing.

That night she felt the pleasure hit her. She was attached to that feeling. The way he made her feel made her crazy. Eric took her countless times that night, He was pleased that she could relax and be comfortable with him.

At two in the morning, as they cuddled, she started having a fear. Fear of abandonment.

What if he left her after this? Would she be able to pull herself back if he hurt her? Had she been attached to him already? She liked him, very much. She only hoped she was overthinking.

Eric woke up before her the next day. His eyes couldn't shift from Iris as she slept with only a sheet covering her. His fingers touched her neck and brushed against her shoulder, He walked in the shower processing his thoughts.

He couldn't stop thinking about her, even if he had her, all to himself, He shook his head, "She isn't mine" He whispered.

He hated himself for getting so attracted to her, She was right next to him, but he felt as if she could slip right of his hands.

He cared about her, He had never cared about girls so much to think about their parents. Her father hates him, He could easily find out and pull her away from him.

He chuckled at the thought of killing him. "What am I, A fucking murderer ?" He muttered running his hands through his hair and getting out of the shower.

He watched her sleeping on the bed and gave a sigh. He knew for a fact her father would never let Iris love him. But that won't stop Eric from stealing her away. There was just an unsettling feeling that she didn't belong with him. But he ignored his thoughts.

"You belong with me don't you ?" She hummed opening her eyes. She lips pulled in a small smile as she saw Eric hovering over her. "Morning" He kissed her forehead. "Iris" She stared in his eyes as her fingers ran through his wet hair.

"Tell me you belong with me" She chuckled. "I belong with you" She repeated, He did not smile as she expected him too.

"Good, now keep that thought in your mind. Always. Understand?" She chuckled again, "Okay" She replied. He wasn't satisfied. "Okay what ?"He asked pulling her to sit up and closing the space between them.

"Okay daddy."She paused pinching his cheeks and rubbing her thumb over his beard. "I really like you." She said, "That's what I thought. Now go get a shower. " He said picking her up making her squeak and putting her down in the bathroom, taking the sheet off and slapping her butt.

While she took a shower he called a friend of his to send a guard for their protection. Just in case.

"Daddy?" Eric hummed biting his lips as Iris walked over to him in her bathrobe loosely tide."Are we going to the beach?" He hosted her up on the table moving the robe aside to see her perfect breasts. His hands unable to stop themself from touching her.

"So squishy" She giggled pushing him away but he wrapped his hands around her waist. "How was last night?" She blushed slightly. "Very nice" She whispered.

"Thank you for last night, I, really liked it," She said, "No, Thank YOU. I'm glad you enjoyed" She smiled.

They had breakfast at a nearby restaurant before walking to the beach and having their time when Eric's old friend came to visit them.

"Hey man, How's it going!" Eric stood up catching his hand giving him a side hug. "Iris, This is Victor, My college buddy" Iris took his hand shaking it and smiled.

"Serious?" He asked looking at Eric and he looked away making Victor laugh. "Damn. You seemed to get Eric whipped" Eric slapped his back. "We'll be back. Stay here and call me even if you go to the bathroom"

Iris nodded. Eric looked at the guard once before walking away. "Don't worry, He is a pro at this " Victor said pulling Eric away.

"How's the business ?" Eric shrugged. "shit." Victor nodded. "You never come here. I thought you were depressed to get a guard" Eric gave him a side-eye.

"What? Have you ever needed one? No."

"She is still in college" Victor rose his eyebrows. "Is she under-", "Fuck No. She is eighteen." Eric yelled gaining Victor's laugh. "Okay. What's the deal then?" Eric gave a frustrating sigh.

"She was already shot by a fucking cunt. Her father hates me." Victor's eyes pulled out their sockets. "You did not just say that! Motherfucker, you care about her father?" He nodded, "She loves her family"

"Okay. Whatever, not like you gonna be all holy and not touch her. But you like her?" Eric nodded staring at Iris from a distance. She stood up walking to the water and the guard followed behind her.

"So its not a fuck and satisfied shit?" Eric agreed. "Nope, I like her" Victor laughed. "Man, you whipped" Eric clenched his jaw. " I can't say the same as you? How's the wife?" Victor turned away. "Did not expect her to be the dominant you know" Eric smirked.

"Don't let her meet your father" Eric turned to her.

"I know." They both took sips of their beer as Iris walked back and forth on the beach and they decided to get back to her.

"Would she believe me if I told her you were the crazy kid back in high school who put gum under the teacher's desk?" Eric laughed. " Join me and Clara for dinner tonight. I'll send a guy to get you" Eric nodded, " I'll be leaving now. See you later" Victor said looking at Iris and she waved goodbye.

"We'll have dinner at his house tonight. Is that okay with you?" She nodded. "Hm, so, What we're you doing ?" She rose her hand to show him the seashells she picked up. "Nice" He commented.

As Iris walked in the bedroom in her dress and heels in her hands. Eric smiled. "You like it?" She asked. "Yes," He said kissing her softly. They were disturbed by a knock. "Room service."

Eric pulled Iris for a kiss, "Can you go see if I left my watch in the bathroom?" Iris frowned walking to the bathroom as Eric followed her and closed the door behind her.

She blinked confused because she saw his watch right there on his hand.

My online classes will start soon. Those who are already attending, I feel for you guys. Have a good week, [crying from inside because I hate studies]