Chapter 12

She didn't see him after that night . It had been five days now . No matter how angry she was at Eric that late night she still wanted to see him . She was attracted to him . She craved things which she thought were bad . She craved his touch , she craved his lips and that kiss .

Pouting while squating on the porch she fed that little squirrel.  "You don't look so well Mr.Mochi , why do you look so bloated ? Hm ?" She scratced Mr. Mochi's chin but he ran away . "Oye ! At least eat your breakfast you dummy !" She sighs walking back in the house .

Froze on her steps when she foumd her parents doing that naughty stuff in kitchen and gave in a deep sigh . "Oh ! Sweeti come and have your breakfast " her father shouts .

"Do you mind not doing that stuff on front of me dad !" He laughed kissing her head before walking out . "Can you drop me ?" Iris shouts through the kitchen .

"He can't Iris , he has to take the train today he is going out of town " She pouts . "Why ?" Her mother landed a plated filled with waffles on the counter . "He has to go work with someone there " Disappointed she had her breakfast .

Her mother left upstairs saying a goodbye . Iris did not expect a black car pull up near her as soon as she started walking towards her college .

"Get in " She folds her arms and tilted her head in question . "I see you are following me Mr. " He was alredy tired from last nights events that he stepped out and grabbed her elbow . "Get the fuck in Iris . And The name is Eric not Mr. " She fought back slapping his arms. 

Of course all in vain .

"No ! You disappear for five days then come back , yell at me ! I don't like it !"

He grits his teeth staring at her . She looked beautiful . He wanted her on his lap kissing him while he touched her body .

"You don't like it ?" He asked as she backed up a few steps . His hold on her went tight as she visibly shook . "Hm ? You don't like this ?" He asked wrapping his hand behind her head and pulling her in a deep kiss .

"Oh my god !" Her mother exclaimed through the window of the kitchen .
"Holy jesus ! " she muttered . She never knew her daughter would ever get a boyfriend .

Finally She thought smiling and walking away .....

Iris was deep in the mist of that kiss , she never realized Eric's hand wrap around her neck and squeeze it . She whimpered softly as his fingers coiled aroung her throat but just enough tight to not hurt her .

"Where were you , how c-can you just leave like that after kissing me " She said showing her pity eyes , the instant expression cause Eric to turn his hand into a fist and clench his jaw . He understood how this girl had already started affecting him . "Get in the car Iris " She gave her lip a bite and sat in .

Eric saw the sadness in her eyes , he slammed the door and pulled the car out the street parking space towards her college . "I was in Germany " He said . She nodded , her eyes not glancing away from the window .

"And what business did you have there ?" She asked . "Its better you don't get use to questioning me . Half the times you won't get the answer and half will make me angry . Understand ?" He asked sliding his hand on her thigh making her snap her eyes at him .

"Yes ?" He asked . Demanding a reply . "okay " she answered . He looked handsome . She wanted to run her hands through his hair but she killed her thoughts with a blink .

"I want you to wait for me after you are done . " She nodded staring at his hand on her thigh . When she noticed a cut on the side of his palm . She took his hand in hers making him slightly glance at her once . When she turned his hand , the cut went through the mid of his hand .