Chapter 33

He could feel his anger bubbling up, his fingers turned into fists. His jaw clenched. As he stared at that one girl.

His girl.

Her shorts, covering just below that perky butt of hers. Her tight top hugged her. That shirt was so thin he could tear it apart with just one hand. He could see her smile as she took a sip of her peach tea or whatever she ordered.

It was summer, the heat was building up. And he so stupidity decided to bring her to a party with his two old friends. One of which she already met during an accidental run-in while going out.

He trusted them somewhere in the depths of his mind. And they both knew better than to touch her. But during the summer break, she had gotten close to them.

The thought of seeing her getting close to any other man infuriated him. She was sitting close to him or was basically pulled near him. So close at he could feel her body move every time she picked her drink and kept the glass down.

But his anger didn't subside. Her giggles were the only thing keeping him from asking them to fuck off.

"Your big man seems outta reality" he heard that but continued staring off somewhere while his hand which was around her waist squeezed her tightly.

She chuckled looking at him.

"I am not surprised. He was always like that anyway" the other one spoke.

"Eric? If you are tired we can go back-" he finally spoke up.

"No, It's cool." She gave him that smile again. That pitiful one. She was driving him crazy. 

His hand unwrapped itself from her waist and rested on her thigh and squeezed it as she visibly changed her expression but completely hides it from the other two guys. "We'll be drinking tonight at the out bar on the beach. You guys should join. They got dinner on the beach too" 

Iris nodded smiling as she sipped her Tea looking at the beach, The big umbrella shielding her body from the blazing sun. The wind blowing her hair made her sigh. "Alright, I'll head back. I think my wife must be awake finally" He laughed leaving Iris and Eric as the other friend stood waving a bye at Iris and giving Eric a middle finger. 

"That fucker" He cursed. Iris rolled her eyes leaning in and kissing his cheek. 

"Why you so rude!" She pouts looking away making him chuckle. "You're so dumb" She gave him a rude look but he found it adorable. "Sure, And you an asshole" He rose his brows pulling her close by her waist making her look around in embarrassment.

"Is that so? I should show you how I can be a real asshole in bed" She groaned trying her best to stop a smile as he wrapped his hand around her waist near her breast squeezing it making her jump. 

"Eric, I swear I'll kick you in your balls" He smirked. 

"I'd like to see you try baby" She narrowed her eyes. "Don't underestimate me. I might make it that you never have babies!" He laughed taking the last sip of his beer and shrugged, "Your loss then" She gasps hitting his leg, and looks away in anger. 

"I hate you to death," She said feeling his lips near her shoulder and his sudden bite over her neck. "Sure" He whispered kissing her neck as he tickled her waist. 

"People, people, people!!" She mutters trying to stop him as she saw groups of people walking their way. 

"Jezz. So shy" She blows up her cheeks and stares at him. "So, are you getting up or you wanna fuck right here?" 

"Ouchies!" She whispered as he pressed her against the wall, her naked body trembling in pleasure as he left her with shivers with every kiss she pressed over her body. His hand pulled her off the wall and she whimpered as a loud slap echoed through the room.