Chapter 10

I was bored during the class . I wasn't good in maths but I tied paying attention . My mind always jumped back to dumb ideas like making a coat for my little pet Mochi . I heard the bell ring , as everyone ran out the doors of the class I grabbed my books and bag and smiled at my favorite teacher and walked out , I could see Simon waving at me . I only smiled back and walked out the doors . 

Suddenly I spot someone in a black jacket standing right in front of the gates leaning on the car . I gasp . "The angry stranger !" . What was he doing here ? May be waiting for his brother or sister who studies here ? We could be friends . I smile at the thought but I don't see anyone walking to him . I wanted to say hi .  So I look around and walked to him . 

Eric's face turned into a surprised expression as he saw that girl walking towards him . Even after his vile words were fallen on her ears  . Basically tried to curse her that dumb girl still walked towards him with a smile . 

"H-hello ! A-are you here to pick someone up ? " Eric just stared at her . He wanted her to run away , as far as possible . But here she was . Talking with THE Eric ! The killer who doesn't spare lives .

"No" He replied .

Iris frowned upon hearing his neutral tone . He undid his coiled hands and got back into his car . She took a step back as she heard the roaring of the engine in fear . She watched him keep his hands on the wheel and sigh .

"Get in " he said and she stared at him . He turned to look at her awed faced and suddenly she smiled . And fuck did Eric just had that urge to push her body on him and bite those lips .

"Fuck " he cursed as she got in .

"How did you know this was my high school ?" She asked and he just pulled out the parking space and drove off towards her house .

"Hmm ? Mister stranger ?" He clenched his jaw as she leaned a bit towards him . "Shut the fuck up " He said and she leaned back . She got back to her childish self in no time . Pouting over his curse and looking at him . " Are you angry ?" She asked but he did not care to reply .

"I don't even know your name . Mumma told me not to go with a stanger " Eric was quick to pulled the car at the side of the road . Iris sat in confusion as cars passed by . "What's wrong ?" She asked and he glared at her . To say that glare did not affect her was wrong . Her heart stopped as his eyes glared at her scaring her .

"If you know shit that your aren't suppose to go with a stranger then why the fuck did you sat in my car !?"

She frowned deeper .

"But you aren't a stranger to me . I just don't know your name " she said . He cursed again . This time making her flinch the tinest bit .

"Get the fuck out !" She jumped at his voice . "Sorry if I made you angry . I really don't know this way to house " He rolled his eyes . "Don't you walk ?" He asked running his hands through his hair . She nodded smiling . "Yep . But I walk through the other way . But ...how did you know I wa-"

"Shut up " he said making her stop her sentence .

"Fucking hell ..I could be kidnapping you and you wouldn't even know . Dumb fuck " he said and she opened her mouth but the words never came out . "But ..I thought " He chuckled .

"Ya ..You think shit " he said pulling car out the side of the road and speeding it right through the cars passing back .

"Um ...mister , that's too much fast .." He clenched and unclenched his jaw as he saw her fist her hands on her sleeves . He didn't care . He just wanted to get rid of her . But then why the hell did he bring his car somewhere isolated like that . "W-Where are we ?" she asked .

Without a word he got out the car slamming his door shut and opening the door to her seat . Grabbing her hand he pulled her out the car . "Hey !" She called out as he dragged her up the  slope into the trees .

"Don't kill me . I have a pet who needs his food " he snickered . "fucking dumb girl " he said and she whined as he pulled her towards the edge of the slope .

She let out a squeak as he picked her up by her waist and landed her butt on the fence nearby .

"That's cold " she said but he just stared.

Eric watched as she fussed around . Her beautiful eyes ,her nose . Her pink lips . He wanted her . He wanted to wrap his arms around her tiny waist and fuck the yell out of her .

"Is this what you want ? To test my limits and make me kill you ?" He asked and she frowns . "I didn't do anything ! " she justified . He knew it was true . It was his decision . But it was her fault for getting involved . And now she had to suffer .

Grabbing her waist by one hand and her jaw by the other he pulled her in for a kiss . Shocked she stayed still and frozen . She didn't know what to do . Never had she ever thought about a kiss . Never had she dreamed about someone kissing her like this .

He harshly pulled on her upper lip making her whimper into that kiss . Her hands moved to hold on the fabric over his chest .

He bit her on purpose . Twice . He wanted to see how she whimpered . He wanted to listen to her cries while he pleasured her .

This was the pain that comes by being near me . That was the motive of the kiss . He wanted to show her that pain in a subtle way . Whether she understood that action or not ,he loved her lips . So soft and full . Tasted like something her would want everyday . Like pure and sweet . Something he never wanted but was addicted to that instant .

When his fingers pinched her waist she cried pulling apart ,breathing heavily .

"I-I ...Did y-you .." He shut her mouth with another kiss again . Her mind was blank . She could only focus on the dark black vision as she closed her eyes .

Getting her off the fence he gave a final look at her beautiful lips before pulling that quite girl towards the car and opening the door . Watching her as she got in  . She never spoke once . She never looked in his direction once. He had his jaw clenching again and again . He wanted to just fuck her and get over with it . His mind was so dark that he could even think about knocking her out and having her .

Something held him back . That something wasn't mercy . That was something he couldn't understand . Hell !,by now she would've been dead ,then why wasn't she ?

She gulped opening the car door as the car stopped right in front of her house .

"Eric " She looked back . His eyes were glistening . She liked them much more than before now . "The name is Eric .Now get out" She flinched but internally . Nodded before getting out and running inside her house .

"He is mean " She whispered before walking to her room .

"Dumb bitch " He called before pulling out the drive way .

Chapter unedited .
Sorry for late updates .