Chapter 17

Iris twisted in her sleep when she felt something holding her from moving, She gave a frustrated moan after tries of turning but all in vain. When she finally opened her eyes Eric's hand rested over her stomach as he cuddled himself behind her.

Iris blushed putting her hands over her face. "Eric" She called. He did not answer. "Eric! Eric! " She yelled softly and he hummed turning on his back but not batting one eyelash. She gave a sigh sitting up. For a minute she panicked at him still sleeping in her bed. But she remembered her parents were to be at work by now.

While taking a bath she blushed at how normal it was to Eric to come in her bedroom at night and sleep beside her.

Her hand moved across her scar which was almost healed by now, But she could never put her finger near it. It just caused painful twists in her stomach. She bites her lip blinking down and grabbing her robe.

She would be attending college next week. It will all go back to normal, not before her trip with Eric. She felt guilty of lying to her father. She really wanted to go somewhere with him. She wanted to spend time with him. She wanted to know Eric better.

She gave a gasp as he came right behind her as she brushed her hair and kissed her neck. "Where are your parents?" She closed her eyes as his kiss lingered over her neck for a few seconds. "Out, mom said they have to go out of town for work" He nodded.

"You'll be alone in the house?" She shrugged turning around.

"When will they be back?" He asked, "Well it takes them till night to come back usually when they are out of town" He nodded walking in her bathroom.

"Do you have work ?" She asked as he took off his shirt and suddenly her eyes attached to his body. "I'll come back for you in an hour," He said taking his pants off making her squeak and shut the door quickly.

He chuckled taking a shower while she blushed and grabbed her ringing phone.

"Hey mum", She said and heard her mom laugh, " You just woke up, didn't you? Lazy" Iris laughed laying on her bed.

"Listen, We have locked the door but if you have to go out grab the extra key from my cabinet, Make yourself some brunch, and for god sake study a bit" Iris laughed replying to her.

She hung up and twirled in her small dress in front of Eric then got embarrassed. "I'll come back in an hour or so. " He said grabbing her cute face and kissing her lips tight before jumping out her window.

"You didn't even wait for brunch" She whispered. And ran to the window calling him.

"Eric!" He looked up. " Can you get us some pizza !?" He chuckled nodding and getting in his car. She grinned running to the kitchen and making her empty stomach a sandwich.

She sat down on her desk after getting herself some juice with her sandwich, opened up her laptop, and continued completing her assignment.

Iris stretched after thirty minutes of writing her write-ups and gave pleased sigh after finishing her left out work. She groaned thinking she will soon have wake up early for college.

Smiling at the thought that she will be going on a trip soon she opened up her closet and began thinking about what she would take along. Her phone distracted her. It was Eric calling this time.

"Open up the door I got pizza" She jumped running down the stairs almost slipping because of her socks and swung open her door a hugged Eric.

"Thank you, daddy" He smirked letting her grab the two pizza boxes and running inside.

She realized a second later what she had called him, She could feel the fumes of embarrassment puffing out her head and ears."Are you gonna thank your daddy then ?" Eric asked pressing his chest to her back and holding her waist softly pressing his lips ever so softly over her neckline.

She whispered a little moan and clenched her thighs. "Thank you" She said.

"Uh-ah, that's not how you thank me," He said hosting her up over the counter and getting right between her thighs making her gasp and moan together. She could feel the fabric of his jeans touch below her stomach.

She could feel her pussy clench as he pulled her closer by her thighs. " No," she said softly.

"No ?" He asked taking his hands off her slowly but he grabbed them, returning them back to her waist and putting her hands over his broad shoulders. "Don't go" She whispered pouting making him chuckle. "You are so dumb" She puffed her cheeks hitting his chest.

"So fucking stupid." He said. " Hey, I am not-" He kissed her breaking off her puffy angry face. His lips gave her lower lip a painful bite making her whimper and break off their kiss. Pushing him away slightly and touching her hurting lip. " That hurt's," She said but he stared at her eyes and she looked down.

"I am sorry," He said brushing the back of his fingers over her cheek. " I hate you." She said.

He smirked, "Sure".

He picked her up making her pull her legs around his waist and hold around his neck as he grabbed her and the pizza boxes walking towards the couch.

"What you wanna have for drink?" She hummed thinking.

"We have some lemonade or Cherry juice. I think I drank the remaining orange juice this morning." She said but before she could decide he came back with a coke bottle in his hands.

"You want coke or lemonade" She decided on the coke of course.

She was full in four slices, " I am done. You are a monster" She said grabbing the empty pizza box and giving a sigh and he stared at her. " Am I now?" She laughed nodding. "You ate the entire thing by yourself" He shrugged.

"Should we watch a movie? I wanna cuddle " She said poking his cheek and he nodded turning off the TV.

While they watched a movie Iris turned into Eric's chest snuggling herself and held his shirt tight. Eric stared into her face and called her softly, She hummed but did not hear him speak, When she opened her eyes again they closed as he kissed her passionately.

Eric couldn't hold himself from pulling her under him completely and kissed her deeply. His hands pushed her hoodie up and took it off her tossing it away. She whimpered as he dived in sucking on of her breasts while squeezing the other softly. She moaned as he gave her nipples a bite sucking on them. She cried in pleasure as he pulled her skin leaving hickeys. 

Breathing heavily as he licked them one by one and squeezing them tight. He kissed the valley between her breasts moving down kissing her stomach and didn't waste any time taking off her shorts. She was a fuzzy mess. She could only focus on the sparks she felt as he kissed her inner thighs. 

"Eric" She called but he stopped looking up at her. 

" I like it when you call me daddy" 

**

The next chapter is already updated on inkitt and will be updated within a week on here. 

Let me know how this story is going. Thanks for voting on my chapters. Be safe!