Chapter 32

[Bonus Chapter]

"Thanks for coming to the wedding Eric, I didn't know Iris had a boyfriend" Iris smiled looking at her cousin. They had wrapped up the reception early by 12 at night, taking the only close family to an after-party, As Eric was about to leave the close family be and letting Iris go with them, he was invited by the groom with no hesitation. 

His hand stayed over her thigh as everyone was drunk talking to each other and in their own world, Her father and mother on the other side of the room gossiping with the parents of the bride. 

"How much longer do I have to wait to fuck you?" He whispered earning a deep whine and blush from his girl as she tucked her head down. He smirked taking a sip of his whiskey. 

"Mmm, But my legs hurt," She said, "Don't worry baby, I'll fuck you on the bed so you don't have to use them" She pinched his hand over her thigh, however got zero response to the pinch she thought would be painful. 

"You think that's gonna hurt me?" He asked leaning back and watching the forest in front of them. Iris puffed her cheek pinching his hand several times until he spoke again. 

"I'll pinch those perky nipples of yours double the times you pinch me" She knew it wasn't a joke. He did what he stated. Earning a deep whine from her. 

"nooo," He smirked at her soft cry. 

He watched her pull her dress up her chest as it slides down her bust causing him to take his jacket and handing it to her. 

"Wear it" She looked at it. 

"I am okay, It's just, uncomfortable," She said fidgeting with the neckline of her dress and he squeezed her thigh only once to get her attention and stare. She huffed sliding her hands through the large blazer and leaning on his shoulder closing her eyes. 

"Is she sleeping?" Suddenly her cousin leaned in from behind her causing her to open her eyes. 

"No, but I am tired," Iris said earning a small laugh from the bride as she held her drink in her hands and sat next to them as her now-husband helped her with her dress. 

"You should take her back to your room, look at her. She is drunk already" Eric smirked looking at Iris who rolled her eyes, "I'm not," She said pushing her head off Eric's chest and giving sigh. 

"Oh, Are you guys leaving for your honeymoon tomorrow?"

They both nodded, "Actually, I think we should go sleep, We have a flight at 12" The bride laughed nodded at her husband. 

Iris shook her head at them and leaned back on the seat. But suddenly Eric stood up walking to the back of the room. She didn't get to see where he walked as her cousin drove her attention. 

"So, you guys serious?" Iris bites her lip hiding an embarrassed smile. 

"I-I think so" She whispered making her cousin roll her eyes. 

"He gives me gangster vibes" Making the groom laugh and soon they laughed at how sharp his aura and face were. 

"Oh gosh, where did you meet? If you asked me I think I would've thought he was a boxer or in a gang or something, Does he go to the gym?" Before Iris could answer the groom spoke up. 

"He has a great build, he must be a regular" The two of them talked about Eric joking back and forth about how dangerous he looked. But To Iris, It wasn't a joke. He was. She knew that. 

"Okay, I think you drank too much liquor. Let's go sleep before our flight" The groom said helping her standing up and Iris laughed standing up and hug her a final goodbye before they both walked to others to say their goodbyes.