Chapter 15

[A month later ]

" She has recovered but on bed rest ,luckily the bullet did not go deep in her body " said his assistant.

It was hard for Eric . He did not expect himself to resist moving away from Iris . He was questioning his decisions by now , Why ? Why was he so attached to a dumb girl like her ? Why did her face flash against his eyes as he closed them and thought of her . Why did he feel so much hate towards everyone who was near her right now . He wanted to be near her, He wanted her hands to run on his cheeks as he looked at those big eyes .

He punched the wall making a bad thud sound bringing his guards right outside the doors in alert , But they dare not disturb him. One had already lost his life since he failed to do a simple job of passing the notice of the stalker behind Iris .

" Fuck ! " He cursed grabbing his phone and slamming his doors open . " Get my car " His voice screamed furry even though his voice wasn't as much loud ,as his men ran to full-fill his wish . " Where is she ?" He asked his assistant and he gave a sigh ." At her house " He slammed his car door shut stepping on the paddle and pulling out his drive way towards her house .

" He couldn't wait two more days " His assistant muttered .

He was very keen on his boss's nature , He never thought Eric would break the most expensive furniture's in his house because he couldn't see his women . He was ready to negotiate with her father and make him realise that his daughter needed Eric more than just for comfort . He had called her father to explain the situation and her father had agreed to meet and hear them but now his plans were in the trash as Eric ran to her house like that .

He laughed shaking his head at how his Boss was whipped .

Eric pulled up at her house and walked to the door . He didn't need to knock since the door open . His shocked expression met by her father 's rough face .

" I need to see her , now ! " There was no doubt her father did not want him to see her . But he was told Eric was someone who cannot be stopped by any means . " You better not make it hard for my daughter " He said keeping the door open for him to enter . He did not speak but just walked in and straight to her bedroom .

He opened her door to see her sulking on the bed on her back with her phone in her hands , She gasp as she noticed Eric . He walked three steps towards her and stopped . He was glad , glad to see her . Glad that she was able to move and doing good .

" Eric " He gave out a sigh and walked towards her hugging her .

" What happened ?" She asked , no doubt confused by the situation . She did not know he was thinking of leaving her alone . But he just couldn't do it.

He pulled her away grabbing her jaw and pressing his lips to hers. She let his lips kiss her bottom one , as his stubble brushed against her soft cheeks she put her up her fingers on his hands .

Her father cleared his throat giving them a disgusted look but her mother clucked her tongue pulling him away ,closing the door.

She bites her lip and look down at his slight exposed chest , her finger lightly moving to touch the skin . He only stared at her beautiful face . " I absolutely hate you for making me feel this way " He whispered making her smile . " Is your wound healed ?" She sucked in breath and shook her head slowly .

" My Doctor said it will take a month at most " He nodded . He noticed the shadow behind the door and left a frustrated sigh. He knew why her father was protective but It was pissing him off . Unfortunately he wasn't one of the people Eric could just rid off by shooting a bullet in his head .

" I'll come back, You better rest now " She nodded . Her head falling down as he pulled her in and kissed her forehead .

He walked out closing the door and staring at her father's stern glare before walking down . " Listen boy , I don't care if you are the boss of underground businesses . But if my daughter is hurt again I will never let you meet her . " He opened his mouth to curse the shit out of him when her noticed his wife .

There was a moment of silence , " There is no way you are taking her away from me " Eric spoke sitting on the couch looking at the father .He smirks sitting right in front of him . " I understand that you are rich and powerful . But if I report you to the law and put a restraining order there is nothing you will be able to do about that " Eric grinds his teeth .

" You won't do that , She needs me " Her father just shrugged making him stand up and take out a gun . His wife gasp running towards her husband .

" What ? You gonna kill me ?" Her father asked . Eric shook her head . " I can do that but I won't , because I like your daughter .I don't want her to cry " Her father just watched in anger as Eric left the house .

He punched his wheel pulling out their drive way .

Iris had difficulty breathing but she was fine . She could no longer attend her university so had to take online classes . She had her dinner and was about to watch TV when the window open catching her in surprise , " Eric ?" She called and saw him climbing in her room . She looked at the door making him walk over and lock it .

Her stomach started turning up and down as he sat right front of her and took off her sweater . She never understood why she never denied his touch . He undid the button of her night wear making her bite her lip and blush . " Eric" She question but he pulled away the fabric making her cover herself with her arms .

" Iris , stop it " He ordered pulling her hands away giving him the view of her beautiful skin . She was breathing heavily , her neck turning red with her cheeks now .

But his eyes only stared at the bandaged wound right below her shoulder . He held her arm kissing her neck making her whimper as her lady parts suddenly started throbbing .

" Does it hurt ?" He asked . Duh ! Of course it hurt ! But he wanted to hear it from her mouth . " Well , only when I touch it " She said .

"Then don't fucking touch it you dumb fuck ! " She winched at his harsh voice but pulled her hand up to his cheek , " But I am fine aren't I ?" He laughed in sadness . " No , No you're not " She pulled her hand back frowning , her lips pulling out in a pout . He just grabbed her jaw and kissed them roughly .

" You should sleep " He said and she nodded . " Eric " He looked up to her eyes , " Thank you for saving me "

No you stupid women ,I didn't save you ! I almost fucken got you killed !

" Iris , listen to me " He said grabbing her face in his huge hands ,She hummed in question.

" Just ask me to leave you alone and I leave , forever "She frowned . " I would never do that " He clenched his jaw .

" Good , now you can't rid of me , ever understand ?" She just stared back at him and he pulled her into a deep kiss .

Iris opened her eyes , her eyes moving to look outside the open window .

He left early , She thought .

" Honey , Will you able to walk down or should I get the breakfast here ?" She looked at her wound and gave a sigh , " Up here ?" More like a question but her mother smiled kissing her forehead and walking out . " Also , wait for me before you shower , I'll help you dress the wound " She nodded .

" You wanna sit in the living room ? Eden brought you games to play " She nodded in excitement . "Hey there baby sis " She giggled hugging him . " You wanna come down now ?" , "yep "she replied , He picked her up making her laugh .

" I can walk Eden " He chuckled . " Nah , I don't wanna risk it " She smiled waving bye to her mom and dad as they head to work . " You don't have your classes today ? " She asked as they got comfortable on the couch and started their game .

" I hardly attend my classes Iris , Beside you need me more right now . I can handle the work for exams any time " She smiled looking at him and giving a sigh .

" Thanks for that " she said , " Anytime sis " He replied .