Chapter 8

" Get the fuck out " He hissed pushing her towards the door . Iris frowned , His face will filled with anger , She felt the tears brim her eyes , Her throat turned dry , her heart was beating fast , She gulp feeling vulnerable . Her legs stepping back from his intense stare . She only wanted to thank him . But the sudden drop in her feelings made her turn around run away from that shop . She ran away crossing the road with tears slipping down her eyes .

While Eric watched the girl run out the shop . The door slammed close bringing in silence . "Who is she ?"Colt asked looking at Eric . It took Eric time . He watched the door with his intense glare  . No time later he was out the door running after her .
Something about that girl made him think twice and run for her . He didn't want her to run aimlessly around this neighborhood .

What the fuck am I doing running after this bitch ?

He saw that pettied figure walking slowly near the cross road beside an ally and went for it . His brows creased in a frown . His hands clenches in tight fists and his legs taking wide steps to reach that little girl .

It was unexpected by Iris . As a hand pulled on her elbow and pulled her in the corner of a shop . She gave out a surprise gasp as his hand tightened around her arm . "I-I" she stuttered ."Shut the fuck up ! I tell you not to bother me and you still did it . You fucken know who the fuck I am ?" He asked wrapping his hand around her throat making her whimper

Iris was innocent. Innocent and dumb in this case . Her feelings took a toll over her fear for him . His touch has already made its way down her body releasing those sparks she could never describe . Her stupid mind found a liking to his blazing fearful eyes .

"I can kill you in a snap of my fingers " He spoke again .

"Then why did you bring me home safe that night ?" She asked taking him by surprise . Eric hated it . This need to touch Iris . "I won't bother you . I just came to thank you . Dad told me never to talk to anyone outside our family . But you helped me . So you are a nice person "

Eric couldn't help but push her back and laugh hysterically . His mind couldn't process the fact that someone called him "Nice " . Nice was a word for humans . Not him . He was a animal . Hunter . He felt insulted . "You think I am nice ?" He asked and she bites her lip watching him step closer .

"Talk !" She flinched . "y-yes " She whispered and he yet again chuckled . "I ain't nice . I am not anywhere near it . Stay the fuck away from me or your mama ,papa will end up dead as well " .

"Why ?" And she had the odesity to ask him another question . He wanted to Strangle her . Yell at her to run away from him like he was a monster . But she stood there . Like dumb bambi . "You are the dumbest bitch I have ever seen " He said and she frowns .

"I - I am not dumb " He clenched his jaw grabbing her hand and pulling her towards the cross road . "Walk home . You'll be dead before you know it " He said . She watched his eyes look around in search of something or someone .

"What is your name ?" Eric looked at her in nothing but a black stare . Does she not understand what he said or she dumb and deaf . "You don't need to know my name " .He said pulling her across the path towards the area of her house . "My name is Iris . Now it would be rude if you don't tell me your's "

Fucken hell . Her mom and dad are ignorant asses . Have they never told her to run away from a stranger ?

"Get going . " He said pushing her away but she pouts . Her frown made him kill someone . As he turned around to leave he heard her voice again . "You are rude nice man !. Bye !" She said stomping her way back . Away from him .

He turned around watching that girl . The first girl to talk to him . In his entire life . He was stunned . In shock and in confused . She was fucking with his mind now .

To his surprise he started walking behind her . With his hands in his pocket and his glare he was actually stalking her now . He was questioning himself and his fucked up actions .

What a dumb girl . He thought

She was hopping over the path looking around and when they finally reached her house he saw her bend down near the gate and pick up a squirrel .

"The fuck ?" He was in question . Dumb and Weird . Who the hell picks up a squirrel from the ground ?

She patted its head walking inside .While walking back to the shop he was recognized by many on his way . This area was known to have his control over it . It was his den after all . Many moved out the way . Many walked past having no knowledge of who he might be . And many ran away avoiding his eyes .

Eric never walked out his house . It was a surprise to the bar he entered . He received nodded in greetings with his drink handed to him by the server . "Dalton " He took a name and Dalton was beside him in a minute .

"What do we have ?" He asked . "Red stones . Five bags . A client will pick it up from that man at airport . " Eric nodded . "Have him meet me tomorrow " Dalton nodded leaving The Drake alone .

It didn't go well though . The man who was to deliver the batch to the Client was caught at airport by the security .

"Fucked shit " Eric mutter calling Dalton . "We are working it out . " He answeree and Eric scoffed. "I want my money back " Dalton gasp . "Wait wait ! We have the stones . I promise they just need to be -"

Dalton knew better that to piss the Drake off .

"Money back or The cops might have your head by tonight " Dalton heard the line go dead . Eric had asked a return . The amount of money there was to be return was too high . He didn't know what to do . He would much rather die in the hands of The Eric that go behind the bars .

He had his life to live up too . He didn't desire going back in that filthy place again .

He clenched his jaw standing up and grabbing his phone calling his assistant. "Arrage the money " . " But sir -"  
"DO AS I SAY you fucken moron . I need to gave him back that money or he will have all your heads with my ass back in jail !!!!"

The Drakes could end lives without being the soul reason  . That wasn't a rumor it was true .

Iris entered the house softly closing the door patting Mr.Mochi on his head . She was about to go up the stairs when she heard her parents talk different than usual .

"You don't understand ! I can't let her life get in danger again !!" Her father yelled .

"Neither Can I ! But keeping her away from her social life will only impact badly over her ! She doesn't know how to say no ! She doesn't know what people do outside this house ! She doesn't know that people can be bad Zan !  "

There was a moment of silence .

"Just because she was drunk and her friend took advantage of her you can't make my child stay in closed doors like that ! She needs to see the world and know things . Bad and Good things ! "

"You don't understand -"

"I do ! I know ! You can't make her take home classes and keep her away from society . Look at her ! She is fucked innocent ,doesn't even know if she is drinking alcohol or water ! She can't talk back , she doesn't know what to do if someone forces her -"

"Stop it ! Just stop ! You tell me what the fuck am I suppose to do to protect her ! Thank god that man is still behind the bars ! He could've killed you ,killed her ! Remember what happened years ago and tell me my decisions are wrong "

Iris heard nothing after that . Her mother was silenced by her father . Iris walked back into her bedroom while her mother sobbed with tears streaming down her eyes . Her father rubbed his face in frustration and walked towards her wrapping his arms around her .

"I won't take her life away from her Am . Okay ? I need to figure out what happens when he finally gets out "

The further chapters uploaded on OWO Novel App. Please check it out ! I will link my profile to my instabio link soon.