Chapter 19

"Are you done playing with that girl?" Eric looked up at his father. "Tell me when you are done with her then we can discuss your work".

"What problems do you have with her?" He asked leaned back on his chair. "Girls are always the problem son. You have to throw them at once. You get in love, it destroys your future. Now, I need you in Spain. But you won't come with me because of that silly little girl. So, complete your desires with her then come back when you are ready to leave with me"

His father sat down right in front of him pouring them both a glass of scotch. "You want me in Spain? I'll be in Spain. You want me to watch the work I will. But you don't get to tell me what I should do in my personal life"

"You have grown up." His father said walking to his desk.

"I will come back here though." His father was about to decline but Eric beat him to it. "I control everyone here dad. You send me to Spain I'll take over there too all your managers will answer to me. All your hotels will be mine, the money too. So tell me when you need me to run your business. Its gonna happen one way or the other"

"You think I am dumb?" His father asked and Eric shook his head. "No."

"Fine. Stay here, take my chair and I better expect you to run the company like I do and handle all your illegal shit with it as well" Eric smirked. "So, Do you need me in Spain?" His father just left.

"Be safe" Her mother said looking at Iris, "I will Mumma" Iris replied. "Do you really like that boy?" she asked, Iris nodded. "I know you are worried, but I do like him. I think he treats me good" Her mother nodded smiling.

"I don't care who you date, Just keep your self safe. Also, Be safe, Don't-do that stuff unless you are comfortable " Iris frown. "What stuff ?" She asked. Her mum rolled her eyes pinching the bridge of her nose. "Nothing, don't go exploring anywhere alone and get lost" Iris nodded kissing her mom.

"Bye papa. I'll be back soon" She said and her father nodded. "Do you need more money?" Iris jumped in decline. "Papa! I have more than I need. See you soon" She said walking out the house, "Who's car is that?" Her father asked. "Her friend is picking her up" He nodded. "Aren't they going by bus or something?" Her mother snapped at the Tenth question.

"Can you stop with the Questions! It's her friend's brother leaving them at school Now wear your pants and go to work! "

Eric opened the trunk as Iris walked towards it. He looked back at the windows of her house. Her father looking through the glass and Eric chuckled. "Hey," She said closing the door behind her.

Halfway towards the high way while Iris popped some candy in her mouth he asked, "Your mother knows where we are going?" She nodded, "Ya I told her yesterday. She told me not to go exploring-" Iris suddenly froze mid-sentence.

"Don't do stuff unless you are comfortable"

She realized what that meant. Her cheeks puffing red and her eyes suddenly stray out the window.

"What?" She heard Eric. He glanced at her once before looking at the road, "Oh lord. I might have just done something she never expected from me. I am such a bad child" She whispered making Eric crease his eyebrows. "Iris. Did you forget something back home?" She shook her head.

"No, Nothing. I just realized that mum told me to be safe" He made a confused face. "Huh?" She looked at him biting her lips and tried hiding her embarrassed smile. "So ?" He asked, "Nah. Chuck it" She said making him chuckle, "Okay," He said.

Now that she remembered what happened between her and Eric days ago her mind couldn't stop bothering her with all the scenes of that day. She tried not to think. But she couldn't help herself.

Iris blinked her eyes opened and found herself right in front of a hotel. It took them six hours to get there. But It was worth it. When she admired the ocean and saw people running by at the dawn. The sky had a beautiful shade of purple and orange.

She jumped slightly as she heard the door open. "You're awake." He said grabbing her hand and helping her out. She found her legs to be in sight pain but she could handle it.

"Common," He said. "Where were you?" She asked. "I had to make sure the penthouse was cleaned before we walked in there." She nodded as they walked in.

When they entered the room there bags were already in there with a basket of chocolates and evening snacks with some Tea.

"Wow, this is amazing" She looking around. She had never seen a penthouse before.

"Do you wanna take a shower first?" He asked and she nodded walking in the bathroom and gasp grinning like a madwoman. She had always wanted a jacuzzi, but her father always denied it because he thought she would stay in it all day.

It was a beautiful bathroom. Bigger than usual but the jacuzzi caught her heart, She found a black robe hung up near the shelves and candles near her.

She saw Eric talk per the phone and she closed the door lighting up the candles and turning off the light and waiting for the water to fill up. It took a while but her excitement didn't stop there.

"The best day of my life" She said sending her mother a picture of the bubbling water of jacuzzi and getting it.

See I have a jacuzzi! - Iris

"Don' drown it it" - Mum

Iris gave a sigh kept her phone away and relaxing her bath time.

Her eyes snapped at the door as Eric walked in. "I am not done," She said covering herself. "Okay," he said closing the door and stripping in front of her.

"But I remember, I closed the door." She said. He grinned stripping out his boxers and she looked away. "You should get used to me being naked now." He said getting in beside her as she bites her lips covering her boobs.

"I don't think I will" He laughed looking out the open window of the bathroom. His hand reaching behind her and pulling her close by her waist. She blushed further.

"What do you wanna do tomorrow?" He asked folding his hand over her chest and pulling her between his legs driving her crazy. "I-I don't know. Maybe go to the beach" She moaned at the kiss over her neck.

"Do you like water sports?" She didn't reply. Her mind focused over his hands which were now softly squeezing her breasts. His lips biting her earlobe softly.

"Or maybe I can keep you here and fuck you all day" She whined pulling away slightly. "You are a pervert," She said but his hand pulled her back in his chest.

"Sure thank you" He replied biting her ear making her giggle. "That tickles".

"Hmm. I am hungry" She said and he laughed, "Of course you are"

Hope you like it so far.