Chapter 6

Eric slammed his car door shut and pulled away from the parking lot . "Fucken cunts . " He cursed . The sudden voice of Iris distracted him . " Mister stranger , mister stranger . Are we going to unicorn city ?" She asked pinching the sleeve of his shirt .He clenched his jaw unable to understand why the fuck was there a little girl in his car seat , drunk . 

Why the fuck was he driving her home ? Why in the fucken cunts was he not throwing her off from his car seat . 

" Shut the fuck up " He hissed taking a sharp turn around the signal making her giggle as she practically fell over him . His hand pushed her back making her whimper . " Don't come close I will snap that neck of yours " But his warning has zero effect over Iris . His warnings rose the number of suicides and then there was this girl . Who had no fucken idea who she was sitting next to . 

" Where the fuck is the street " He asked himself . For minute throwing her out the car so she would find the house herself seemed easy and convenient . He stopped the car and was about to open the door when he stopped . 

Why the fuck do I care ? He shook his head opening her side and pulling her out . " Are we at the unicorn land yet mister ? " His teeth girt together . Iris whimpered as his fingers dig into her upperarm . Pulling on the footpath she looked up to him . 

His eyes pull down to watch her , her amber eyes were sparkling in the night , her arms shivering at the coldness , he didn't care . He had priorities to attend . He pushed her body away making her stumble back and looked at him again as he got back in his car .

" Angry stranger ?" Her voice was heard by him but he pulled the gear and drove off . Leaving her standing there , She gulped looking at her surroundings , " This isn't unicorn land " She whispered . Her body suddenly feeling too cold . Her arms wrapped around her body as she tried to taking steps ahead however her head spins making her stopped .

" That hurts , mumma " She groans holding her head . She could not find her cell phone because she had left her purse back at the club . The voices form behind made her spin around to see two figure walking towards . When they walked closer enough, she could see the hood on a guy's head . 

" Hello " He said and she smiled . " Hello Mister , Can you tell me where my home is?" They both smirked  giving her a chuckle , " Of course we do little girl , come with us . We'll take you " She nodded . " Thank you mister , you are so kind . There are people who never help, like that stranger who left me here  , He had this huge mean looking eyes and he was acting if he got a booboo on his back ...." 

While she was being dragged to god know's where by the two stranger as she ranted about her so called stranger, none of the three realised the car pull up at the side of the curb a few steps behind them . The slamming on the car door stopped the three and look back . The man storming direct towards them made the two men step back . 

Eric walk straight to the man in hood with his hand on Iris's back . Grabbing his collar he give a straight punch to face sending him to kiss the ground . Grabbing the shoulder of the other Eric's knuckles punched his nose from right sending him down to the ground as well . 

His heavy breath and his clenched palms into fist's made the men crawl away . However they couldn't move . " Wow , that's what my dad watches on T.V " Eric rolled his eyes grabbing her hands and pulling her to his car . Slamming her car door close he drove off . 

" You came back ? " She asked . But there was no reply for her rhetorical question . 

The car pulled on the drive way of her house . He opened his door and looked at the number realising it was the address given to him . "Hey " He nudged her , but the girl was asleep , again . He cursed grabbing her and picking her up walking to the door . He pressed the bell , His expression filled with anger and frustration . 

He didn't think he would ever do anything like this in his entire lie , let alone let a girl sit next to him in his car . 

The door opened , his eyes met by the father . Her father suddenly got into a mode of defence . " Who the fuck are you , why is she in your arms !!?" Eric watched the man try to touch her . His reflex pulled her away . " Who are you ?" Eric asked . 

" Motherfucker !!? You .." He said pointing at Eric , " Are asking ME , her father, who I am !?" He yelled and Eric clenched his jaw . Pushing past the man , into the living room and laid her over the couch . " Who are you ? I might as well kill you since I see my child unconscious " Eric glared at the man standing before him . Who was soon joined by a women . 

" Iris !?" Eric was now sure this was her house watching the women run to her . 

" If you are her father then maybe you should've though twice before sending her to a club with a bunch of cunts who probably spiked her drink and tried to hit on her "Her father sucked in deep breath . " A club ?" 

" Maybe watch where your daughter is next time ya ?" He said pushing past the father and walking straight to his car . " If I hear her say anything bad about you , you are done for sure " Eric chuckled . " Sure " He whispered driving away .