Chapter 21

Eric waited till Iris walked in the bathroom and pulled the shut and locked it. She didn't understand trying to opening the door. But she was locked inside. Eric walked up to the door and opened it letting the man inside and closing the door behind him.

"It did not call room service," Eric said folding his sleeve. "Compliments from the chef, " He said looking down and getting the plate ready. Eric sat on the sofa as he brought the plate to him.

While Eric maintained eye contact he tripped almost spilling the food over Eric. As Eric stood up he pulled a gun to Eric's neck. Before he could get a chance to shoot Eric pulled a gun from his back, shooting the man in his stomach, He buckled groaning in pain but his other arm pulled a knife from his leg.

Iris gasp at the loud shot stepping back in fear.

Eric hissed as the man hit his bicep with a knife but fell to the ground.

Eric disarmed him calling the manager immediately. In no time they barged in the room and found Eric sitting the couch with a bleeding arm.

The guards were called and they managed to call the police and an ambulance. "We are extremely sorry-" Eric waved him off walking towards the bathroom and unlocking the door letting Iris out. Grabbing her face and brushing his thumb on her cheek.

"Relocated our stuff to a new hotel. Let me know about that man as soon as possible" The manager nodded apologizing. Iris held her hand to her mouth as she saw the blood over his hand.

"We will get you a doctor right away," Said the manager running to the elevator.

"Sorry for this" Eric said as the doctor banged his cut. Iris shook her head. He pats her head softly and gets up. "You should rest," she said helping him put a fresh shirt on. "Nah, I am hungry. Let's go"He said tucking his shirt in and running his hand through his hair

"You are acting as if this was normal," She said and he smiled. "It is babygirl" She gave him the angry face. "Common." He said grabbing her hand and pulling her out the door.

Iris kept staring at his hand which kinda annoyed Eric. "Can you stop staring? " She stared in his eyes, "No, You have a problem?" She asked. He nodded. "Ya, it's making me horny" her mouth gaped and she hit his arm making him wince.

"Gosh, I am so sorry. Sorry Sorry" He smirked. "Its the other arm Iris. You can't even remember where I am hurt. What a stupid girlfriend I have" She pulled her lips in holding in her anger.

"Who was he ?" Eric looked away. "Just a thief, " He said. She didn't ask further.

They had a great dinner with Victor and his wife Clara. Iris enjoyed time together with a new friend while Eric and Victor talked for a while. It was late but they did not mind sitting together enjoying some drinks.

"What happen to your hand?" Eric shook his head, "Don't ask" He excused himself as he got a call.

"Evening Mister Eric. We have gotten some information. The man is in the hospital but he will be behind bars for attempted murder. Your manager called us and handled the situation for you. We have relocated your bags to a VIP room in The Bay Park" Eric made sure to get the man's info.

"Good, What is your name?" He asked the manager. " My name is Philip James Sir" Eric nodded. "Okay Philip James, As the hotel manager, You had one job. To makes sure no one gets in the penthouse without my permission." Eric paused, "Yes, I apologize for that-" Eric cut him.

"You are fired, Philip, Hand in your resignation tomorrow, We do not spare people who cannot handle their jobs." He hung up looking walking back to the dinner table.

"We should get going," Eric said walking towards the table.

"Make sure you have your guard on. I called a guy, I think you are being followed" Victor said leaning on the patio wall and looking on the road. "I know. Saw them just minutes after we left. I got my stuff moved to another Hotel. I can't fucking lead them on, Iris is with me."

Victor looked at Iris and then at Eric. "Is the guard I send with you now?" Eric nodded looking at his watch and calling his manager. Victor stopped Eric and spoke "Just Get Iris back in the new hotel and get out," Victor said looking near the car Eric came in.

"Take my car. Go through the back road. I'll drive the car you came in, back to my office. Will you make it back there on time?" Eric stared at Victor then Looked at Iris. " She'll be alone" He whispered.

"Then Clara will go with her. I have my own guards. I'll take two with me. You go with them both and get to me with a cab." Eric rose his eyebrows.

"Cab is the safest in this condition Eric" Eric rolled his eyes. "If you take a cab no one will know. You are always known to have cars driving you around" Eric bits his lips.

"Let my men get here first then we'll move" Victor nodded. "Tell them to wait at the first signal on Fourth Block after getting off the highway so they can follow your cab." Eric put his men on the call giving them directions while Victor asked Clara to get Iris in the house and prepare.

"What's going on?" Iris asked as Lucy smiled at her getting a pink bag and opening her bed. Iris froze on her words staring at Clara as she loaded the bag with three guns and dress

"Just packing for a slumber sweetie" Iris gave her a look of fear and she laughed. "Listen to me. You guys were being followed. So we are going to the hotel and Victor will lead them away. Don't worry this is just a simple drill. Now, I want you to change" Iris looked at the blacktop and black jeans Clara gave her.

"Why?" She asked, "It's better you aren't spotted. It's usually the color of the dress a man remembers when he is following you. That's why you need to change. Black blends well in dark" Iris nodded.

"Why are people following us?" Iris asked changing and heading the dress to Clara because she asked for it. "How old are you Iris?" Iris blinked twice, "Eighteen-" She stretched her words unsure how to answer, Clara widened her eyes and gave a sight. "You are so young," She said walking in the dressing room with her dress.

"But that's my dress" Iris muttered.

"Um, Clara. I don't understand-"

"It's really tight. God, I think I have gained weight" Clara whispered coming back out.

"My men are here, we need to leave," Eric said from outside the door. Clara opened the door. Eric looked at Iris and walked to her. "I'll leave you to explain everything," Clara said smiling at hand taking the pink bag with her outside.

"I am sorry baby girl, we won't be able to have alone time tonight" She frowned. "Eric-" before she spoke he kissed her deeply. His tongue explored in her and he squeezed her bum bringing his hands to her waist and pushing her body in his.

"You just need to Trust Clara and do as she says." He said. "Will you tell me why we are being followed?" He smiled, "I wouldn't be confused if I knew it myself. But I'll tell you once we find out ya? " She sighs, "I hate you so much"

"Right," Eric said kissing her.

"Get your ass in the car baby".

Book completed on Dreame. Link in bio.