halloween kisses

Ringo carefully set the needle on the record. The soft classical music drifted through the air, yet the joyous exclaims from the trick or treaters drowned out the music.

He smiled as he heard his wife swoon over the children's costumes and stuff handfuls of chocolates into their pillowcases. They would always hear the children in awe of how many chocolates they had received. The word about the best house on the street traveled like wildfire. They had burned through three large bags of chocolates and counting at the moment.

Ringo sat down against the couch and yawned. He heard the door close and the black heels click approach them. He glimpsed up at her.

He couldn't help but sigh. She simply took his breath away. This year, she had dressed up as Morticia Addams, and she took it seriously. She had made the dress herself to match the original attire seen in the television show. The dress had its v-neck plunge and trickled down onto the tile floor. She had sewed lace over the soft black fabric and made the sleeves longer than they needed to be only because she liked long sleeves. Her lips and her dainty nails were as red as an apple. She had powdered her face to appear paler than she was, and she curled her hair just enough to match the actress's hair. He was smitten by her costume. As simple as all the elements seemed, he could easily spot her in a busy crowd.

She smiled softly and sat down on the couch. Ringo rested his leg against her knee. He rubbed his cheek against the lacy material.

"There are so many kids this year! I think we're breaking our record from last year!" she giggled.

"Well, ye attract the fruitflies with honey. We bought more chocolate than we should have."

"Don't be daft. One can never buy enough chocolate. I don't think we got enough. I think we won't be having any leftover chocolates this year," she pouted. He chuckled and kissed her hand.

"Maybe we should retire earlier this year. That way we get more chocolates and more time to fool around," he winked. She giggled and blushed.

"Are you finally getting into character?"

"Love, I was always in character. Gomez isn't the only one who loves his wife so much," he murmured.

She had not let him out of the loop as she had convinced him to dress up as Gomez Addams. He already owned a pinstripe suit and had a similar mustache that he only had to style his hair in a different direction. Of course, he was completely stubborn about it. She had to pepper his face with kisses for him to oblige. Eventually (especially with some help from his hands), his hair found its natural style again. She decided not to fight it as she adored his regular messy moptop.

"Oh, yeah?" she teased.

"Why would I lie to ye, Cara Mia?" he purred.

She bit her lip and rubbed her thighs together. He may not be fluent in Italian but anytime he mumbled the nickname, she felt butterflies in her stomach.

"Why don't you show me then?"

She continued to tease him. She wanted to see how far he would go to demonstrate his love.

"I'd be more than happy to," he smirked.

His hand gripped her thigh as he pushed himself onto the couch. He held her small hand and sprinkled kisses from her thin fingers up to her shoulder. She giggled and would try to pull away from his ticklish kisses but his strong hands kept her arm in place. His lips wandered away from her clothed shoulder and up to her neck. He nibbled at her soft skin and rubbed his nose against her jaw. She moaned quietly as he continued to cover her with affection. His lips kissed her earlobe and her cheekbone. His hand landed under her chin and tilted her face toward him. He lingered over her cherry lips as he admired her. He didn't know if he would rather awe over her or kiss her.

Ringo learned in only to have the doorbell interrupt them.

"Trick or treat!" she mimicked.

She kissed him before getting up and answering. He sighed and fell back on the couch. His foot tapped along to the music as he listened to his wife's hand dig into the bowl of candy. He got off the couch and approached the door. He watched as the children saunter off of their lawn and towards the next house. Their parents followed closely behind them. Small orange lights could be seen between their fingers. She closed the door and set the bowl down.

"Where were we?" he smirked.

His hands caressed her waist. He desperately wanted to feel her warm skin hiding under the dress. His lips found her exposed chest and peppered kisses across her porcelain skin. She moaned as her hands raked through his hair. She tugged on his soft brown hair as she felt his mustache rub against her collarbones. There was no better feeling in the world than his lips on her skin. Ringo pulled away to rest his head on her shoulder. He pressed a kiss on her neck as he floated away in her sweet perfume. His hands found hers. Their fingers intertwined with each other. He brought their hands up to his lips and pressed a hard kiss on her wedding ring. She let go of his warm hand to stroke his luscious hair. He hummed as her fingers combed his hair.

The eloquent music danced around her head. It encouraged her to sway her hips to the music. She slowly swayed from side to side. He swayed along with her.

"How long has it been since we waltzed, Ritchie?" she asked.

"An hour," he smiled.

He held her hand as his other arm snaked around her waist. His steps guided her through their expansive home. He spun her in soft circles and dipped her just enough for his nose to rub against her neck. She was nothing more than a hot mess in his arms. She was melting under his affection. He had always been loving but his love felt more passionate tonight. The moonlight oozed through the windows and onto their hot bodies as they waltzed around the dinner table. Ringo guided her back to the living room. He spun her one last time before gently setting her down on the couch. He kissed her hand before sitting by her side. She peppered his neck with marks. He would need to wear a turtleneck tomorrow if he didn't want the others to tease him from all the love bites. Ringo pulled her into his lap and kissed her cheek. She smiled and hugged him tightly.

The doorbell buzzed. Ringo groaned.

"We're not home!" he yelled. She laughed. The doorbell rang again.

"They're not going to leave," she giggled.

"I know, but let me hold ye tight for a minute," he murmured.

Ringo hugged her tightly. He was afraid that if he held her carelessly, she would slip out of his grasp. He kissed her forehead before letting her go. She left her lips imprinted on his cheek before getting off the couch. Ringo smirked as he watched her hips sway out of the living room. He wanted no other woman but her.

....

I don't know about you but it's still Halloween for me for the next fifteen minutes lmao

but like I love gomez and morticia's relationship. It's too much for my little heart 😭🤧🥺❤❤❤

I hope you all had a safe spooky halloween 👻☠