betty

taylor simply did not miss with folklore 🤧🤧
anyways, for the next ten minutes, you will now be called betty, unless, your name is already betty 💘

The teddy boy sauntered into the classroom without his companion. He hadn't seen her in the crowded hallways earlier, but he didn't give it much thought. The school year had begun again, and it made sense that she wanted to meet up with her friends after spending most of the summer with him.

Ringo sat down and joked with the others while he anxiously waited for her to appear. The minutes ticked by; the bell rung. He raised an eyebrow. She was never late for a class. He didn't think of any logical reason for her to be missing other than her catching a cold.

He turned around and leaned over to one of their friends.

"Where's Betty?" he asked. The friend glared at him.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" she sneered.

Ringo frowned and turned back around. As the teacher went through the daily notions, Ringo drifted through his thoughts. He was puzzled by her disappearance and the friend's rude reply. He chewed on his lip and frantically bounced his leg.

Ringo didn't want to make any assumptions about why she wasn't in homeroom with him, but he believed it was because of him. The memories clouded his mind. The whispers flying around school finally made since. Inez had run her mouth, and now, he was paying the price. He knew he deserved what was coming.

The worst thing he ever did was what he did to Betty.

....

The young couple had gone to the summer dance with contrast emotions. 

Betty was having a good time with her lover and friends by her side. She enjoyed the music floating around them and the aura of the dance. As for Ringo, he hated the crowds, and she knew that. It had been a hassle to convince him to go to the dance with him, but he had finally agreed. He regrets his answer as he was not having such a great time. Ringo disliked the large crowds and just couldn't get into the 'party mood.' He had eventually drifted to the far side of the gym watching his lady dancing to her favorite song with some other boy. He was jealous, but he was too upset to care. He only wanted to leave the party.

Ringo decided to leave. Betty was happy with her friends and that boy. She didn't need him. 

The teddy boy stuffed his hands into his pockets and staggered out the building. He walked down the broken cobblestones and back home. His eyes were glued to the ground. The nightly sounds filled his ears. He only thought of Betty. He wanted her but not there in the lousy dance. He wanted her in his arms in his bed. Ringo wanted to rely on her for just an hour. He wanted to feel wanted; he wanted to feel peaceful. His daydreams of her caused him to barely hear the car pull up next to him.

The girl leaned over and smiled devilishly. Ringo knew what she wanted.

"Ringo, get in, let's drive," she purred.

She was his worst intention, yet it didn't stop him from getting into her car.

Inez drove down the dark streets. Ringo simply looked out the window. She constantly talked to him and pet his arm. She was giving him the attention he wanted from Betty, and he liked it. The lady drove them to a secluded area and turned off the engine. She cautiously approached him. Her hand lingered on his thigh. Her breath was on his neck. Lust was possessing them. He was quick to put his hands all over her. She was just as eager and kissed him all over. All thoughts of his love disappeared as he lost himself in her touch.