baby fever

He lost all of his senses. Everything around him vaporized and enhanced his attention on her. The light behind her dazzled like the sun and made her appear like an angel arriving from heaven. Her clothes were no longer her red party dress and instead transformed into an endless white fabric that gathered at her feet. Stars formed a crown over her head and illuminated her porcelain skin. The small infant was bundled in the same satin fabric and rested in her arms. She was looking after the child with devotion and love.

Ringo had to look away. He didn't want to keep feeding into his enchanting hallucination. He was too weak for her and glanced back. The striking image was gone and revealed his woman and the child in their real state, but he could still feel the aura she was giving off. It made him fall in love with her all over again.

Y/N smiled as she stroked the infant's cheek. Watching the baby cuddle against her chest whilst sleeping made her heart race. She felt familiar eyes looking at her. She glanced up and spotted Ringo's blue eyes piercing her mind. The young maiden smiled and waved at him. He smirked and motioned her over. She sauntered across the room towards him with the baby still neatly tucked in her arms.

Ringo wrapped his arm around her waist and kissed her cheek. He glimpsed down at the baby and smiled.

"I didn't know they were giving out free babies," he joked. She giggled. Seeing her with a baby ignited something inside of him. He had always wanted to have children, but the urge for a baby had never hit him like this before. "It's a shame if they gave ye one. I wanted to get ye pregnant," he whispered into her ear. Her cheeks reddened.

"Ringo!" she murmured.

She wanted to pretend as if she was mad, but she simply couldn't. Her stomach flipped at the thought of bearing his son. Yet, she was alarmed by his statement. They had only been together for a little less than a year and weren't even engaged. It excited and frightened her that Ringo had already been thinking about children.

"What? I want to have a baby with ye," he stated. Her eyes widened.

"With me?"

"With who else? I love ye, Y/N," he pleaded.

His vulnerability made her heart swell. She loved him more than anything in the world and would be more than happy to have his children.

"I love you too, Ritchie," she answered.

She knew a party wasn't an adequate place to talk about becoming parents. Ringo smiled and rested his head on her shoulder. He looked over the sleeping baby.

He could already see their child, a perfect mix between him and her, in her arms. Ringo pictured all their future memories, the good and the difficult ones, in his mind. He was already planning how to be a good, no, a great father for their child. He imagined seeing her pregnant and how much pain that would bring upon her, yet he would do everything in his power to make her pregnancy as enjoyable as possible.

The baby whined and wiggled in her arms. His whimpers became loud cries. She swayed him in her arms and tried to calm him down. The infant continued to cry. She was growing anxious as the child wasn't satisfied with her gentle actions. Ringo noticed her uneasiness.

"Let me see him," he cooed.

She carefully set the crying baby in his arms. Ringo cradled the baby and bounced him in his arms. He murmured sweet nothings into the infant's ear and rubbed his back. The baby found comfort from him and settled down.

Y/N was impressed by her lover's soft actions. She was also turned on by his actions too. Seeing him being so delicate with a baby made her ponder how he would be like with their child. She brushed the thoughts away.