juro que

based on Rosalía's "Juro Que". I'm just saying, she has an amazing voice but no one can really understand her lmao

She smiled softly as she watched him stagger towards their bed. She felt her heart race as she already imagined feeling his warm body against hers. She pushed the blankets aside to let him get under the covers with her.

Ringo yawned loudly and threw off his shirt. He crawled onto the mattress and settled himself next to his lover. He couldn't imagine being with another woman after all they had gone through. They had a messy past, to say the least, but he wouldn't change it for the world. He was happy as he can be having her by his side.

The sleepy lady persuaded him to settle in her arms. He smiled and rested his head on her bosom. His arms wrapped around her waist as he nuzzled his nose against her full chest.

She giggled as his long hair tickled her neck. Her fingers brushed through his hair. His hair tangled between her fingers. To her, it felt like she was touching the most luxurious fabric a rich man could afford.

She reminisced all their times together. Their past was littered with dark memories, but it didn't matter to her anymore. She was with him and not with any man who could treat her as an object.

"I love you," she breathed.

"I love ye too, Princess," he answered.

Ringo planted a feathery kiss on her breast. His hands stroked her hips as she pulled the blankets back up. He was intoxicated by her smell of pure femininity. Her smell worked like anesthesia over him. His breath matched hers and his mind became foggy with sleep.

She enjoyed feeling the weight of him on her. Her hand drifted down to the nape of his neck. She stroked his soft skin and let out a petty moan. She too drifted in and out of sleep.

The sirens pierced the air and overwhelmed their ears. The bloody red and navy blue lights flooded their dark room and blinded their eyes.

Ringo was the first one to get out of bed and peek out the window. Multiple police cars stood waiting outside their home. Officers bustled out of the cars and marched towards the quaint home.

Y/N got out of bed and approached him. She reached for him in need of protection. Instead, it was he who fell into her arms. He knew they were coming for him and had nowhere to run. Ringo glanced up at his maiden for help. She felt her eyes water as she saw the fear storm his blue eyes. She knew how desperate he was to escape but had no chance to make it out without getting caught. They heard the front door crash down and the officers break into their home. She hugged him tightly as the tears streamed down her face. She knew what he was going to do.

"Don't go," she pleaded. "Run, Richard, run." He pets her hair and smiled weakly.

"I have nowhere to run, Love," he sighed. They heard the footsteps stomp closer to their room.

"Yes, you do! Ringo, leave! Run!" she cried. He only shook his head solemnly.

"No, I don't," he whispered.

The men burst into their room and ripped them apart.

Y/N thrashed in their arms. She tried to pull her arms out of their grips and kicked the air. She screamed for her lover.

They grappled the guilty man. Ringo fought against them and pushed his way towards his woman. He yelled her name over and over again. Her name sounded like his mantra as it spilled from his lips. The policemen held him back and began dragging him out of the house.