my love, my life

Ringo's heart dropped. All his worries washed away. His mind and body were at peace. He was clear of any and all thoughts. There was no need to think with her in his arms. He didn't know what to do other than gape over the delicate baby.

She was so small, fragile, and cute as a doll. She was only a few days old. She was tightly wrapped in a soft blanket, and her head was adorned with a beanie too big for her. Her mouth was slightly ajar as she slept. Her nose was minuscule and mirrored her mother's. Her eyelashes were thin and rested on her chubby cheeks. She had almost no eyebrows, yet she possessed a whole head of hair. She only resembled her mother. He didn't mind as he knew his wife was the most beautiful woman he had ever laid eyes on. Ringo chuckled as he began to imagine all the teenage boys drooling over her. He wouldn't allow any of those 'hotshots' to get near her. His daughter deserved nothing less but the best whether it was a partner or a happy, fulfilling life.

He was waiting to see the darling baby open her eyes. He yearned to see her bright eyes he knew he would never want to look away from. Her mother had told him she had the most mesmerizing eyes. She didn't tell him what color they were as she wanted it to be a surprise. She knew he was going to be delighted to admire her squinty eyes.

Ringo's eyes watered. He was overwhelmed with the whole experience. He was now a father. He was overjoyed and terrified. It was his wish to be able to become a father and have a family. Now, he was finally getting a lick of his dream and was basking himself in it. He loved it. He already wanted to get his wife pregnant again and experience seeing his child for the first time, but he knew their newborn needed all the love she could get.

His eyes finally flashed up to the mother. Her cheeks were stained with tears. She watched the whole scene play out and was enchanted. She was ecstatic that their baby finally got to meet her father. She thought about him every night and about how priceless the moment would be when he held the newborn for the first time. The day had finally arrived, and her heart was beating faster than ever. The view was everything she envisioned and more. Seeing the duo cleared her cloudy skies and brought big smiles to her face.

He cautiously approached her and smiled. Ringo planted a supple kiss on her cheek and then another one on the baby's forehead.

"Thank ye," he breathed. "Thank ye for her. She's perfect." Y/N blushed and giggled. She wiped away her tears and pecked his lips. She snaked her arm around his waist as she looked over her. His eyes were still glued onto their baby. "Aren't ye, Darling? You're my princess. You're so precious."

"I couldn't have done it without you, Ritchie," she murmured.

His eyes burned as he thought about how she had to give birth to their daughter with only her mother and his mother by her side. He felt like a jerk for not being there. When his mother had called him to tell him the exciting news, Ringo was guilty because he was there with them. He was the father. He was the mother's husband. He found it obligatory to be at his wife's sides as she endured pains of monumental levels. Ringo confessed to her when she called him. Y/N cried with him when she told her and assured him it wasn't his fault. He was on tour. He was working. If he wasn't working, they would be struggling financially. Her words relaxed him, but he still had a war in his mind.

"I'm sorry," he whimpered. "I should have been there. I was supposed to be there with ye, Y/N. I'm sorry. Please forgive me for not being there with ye, Love."

Her smile fell as she heard his guilty words. She studied his sad expression. His naturally sad blue eyes were now projecting genuine sorrow. His misery was like daggers to her heart.

"Richard, there's nothing to be sorry about. There's no reason why you should be asking for forgiveness. You were working."

"I'm your husband. I'm supposed to take care of ye. I let ye down. I let myself down," he cried. She felt her eyes water again. She caressed his cheek as she faced him.

"Ringo, you didn't let me down, you haven't let me down, and you'll never let me down. As for taking care of me, you're here. You're always with me in my heart. When I finally had her, my mind was flooded with thoughts of you because you're the love of my life and the father of our pretty baby. I love you, Ringo. I love you. It's enough to have you here with us," she professed.

"But I'll be off again and I'll miss seeing her grow up," he wailed.

"No one's going anywhere. We're right here, and you won't miss anything. All you have to worry about is making sure she doesn't break so many hearts with that beautiful face," she cooed. He chuckled at her silly joke.

Her words were healing his wounds. He was beginning to look at the bright side of the situation and was excited to see his daughter grow up. All he worried about now was being a good father. Ringo wanted to prove that he was going to be a good father to her. He didn't want to fail such an innocent perfect girl. He didn't believe he could fail her because of the immense love he had for her.

"I love ye, Muffin. I love ye more than you'll understand, my princess," he murmured. "And I love ye so much, Mama," he glanced back up at her. She smiled and kissed his lips.

"I love you too, Daddy," she grinned.

Ringo smirked at his new title. It was a word he was going to come to love.

Ringo leaned in and kissed her. Her hands cupped his handsome face. He was growing dominant with their loving kiss. She was feeling her lips begin to bruise from his love.

The baby let out a weak wail. Her parents pulled away and glimpsed down. They swooned over her. Her cries were so delicate and sweet they didn't think her cries at night would be all that disturbing.

Ringo pats her bottom gently and swayed her. The baby's cries softened and she calmed down. Her eyelids teased them. She raises them ever so much before closing her eyes. Ringo stroked her cheek and smiled.

"You're so beautiful, Muffin. I love ye with all my heart, Baby Girl. My little girl. My princess. My little porcelain princess," he cooed. She smiled and showed her fleshy gums. Her parents praised her and continue to spoil her with their loving words. She slowly opened her eyes. Ringo's breath hitched. His jaw dropped and he laughed. She had his eyes. He couldn't look away from her eyes. They were the color of the sky. She watched him curiously. "Hey, Princess. I'm your daddy, and I love ye so much, Muffin. Beautiful," he sighed. She smiled again and showed off her dimples. Ringo grinned. He brought her up to his lips and placed a sweet kiss on her forehead. "I love ye. Don't ye ever forget that, Baby. I love ye, and I love your mummy. You're my love. You're my life."

....

my heart 🥺💗 i want to have his kids 🤭😩😩🥺🥰 I imagine that he's really gentle with babies (i mean have you seen how he treats kids?? he's baby 😩🥺😌💓💓💓)

Inspired by my cousin who had her baby recently and is the cutest thing to exist. 😙🥰 also, how do you baby talk to babies? I baby talk them in spanish and just tell them how cute they are and call them sweet little names 🥺🥰🥰🥰🥰