you're my religion

Butterflies fluttered in her stomach at the image of him. She wanted him to get home already so she could worship him like the god he was. Her heart pounded against her chest as her cheeks flushed. She was high on the thought of him. Her fingers ached to rake through his silky hair. Her body whined for his body. She wanted to feel his perfect frame grind against her. She wanted his hands to touch her all over and not waste a single part of her. She wanted to feel her body pinned down against the sheets and her porcelain legs rub against his hairy legs. The lusty woman moaned for him. She pressed her thighs together and returned to the task in hand. She wasn't surprised how a photo of him on her mirror had distracted her. The man was simply divine. He always clouded her mind whether consciously or unconsciously. He was like her air; she wouldn't survive without him.

The woman returned to her makeup.

She was on his mind all day. With all the tension in the studio, she proved to be a paradise to escape to. His fingers ached to touch her. His lips were hungry for her skin. The man shifted in his seat and pressed on the gas peddle. He was desperate for her. He knew that the moment he got home, he would have her pinned against the wall. She was going to be his for the night.

After the endless ride home, he pulled up in front of their luscious home. Ringo hurried out of his car and into their house. He dropped his things at the door and called for his love.

"Y/N? I'm home," he exclaimed.

His rich voice ringed through the house. His words danced around her.

She grinned and sauntered out of their bedroom. She could hear his footsteps coming up the stairs. The woman quickly untied her robe and kept it dangling on her arms. She quickly brushed away any loose strands and leaned against the staircase railing. She swooned as she saw his figure slowly approach her.

Ringo trekked up the stairs. He knew when she didn't answer him it was because she was in their room unaware of his arrival. He was eager to kiss her up and down and thank her for just being there for him. Ringo felt her presence near him. He glanced up to see her beautiful self waiting for him at the top. He gaped as he studied her. She had gotten ready just for him. Her hair framed her face perfectly and her makeup made her look angelic. Her lingerie and robe showed off every curve and dip of her magnificent figure. He had already undressed her in his mind. He could hear her pleas for him. Ringo groaned quietly.

"Hi, Ritchie. How was work?" she whispered.

Her voice was honey.

Ringo bit his lip and closed his eyes. Her moans already echoed in his head. He continued up the stairs. His arms snaked around her waist. His nose rubbed against her cheekbone. His beard tickled her cheek.

"Terrible. All I wanted to do was come home to ye," he murmured.

"Oh, yeah?" she purred.

He nodded.

His hands roamed up and down her body. His legs rubbed against hers.

"All I thought about was ye," he moaned.

She let out a petty moan.

Her fingers worked on unbuttoning his shirt. Her leg rubbed up and down his leg.

"You were on my mind all day too," she purred. "I wanted you home with me. I wanted you in bed with me." His hands squeezed her bottom.

"Wanted or want?" he teased.

"Want," she whimpered.

He smirked and speckled her pretty neck with wet kisses. She threw her neck back and whined. Her fingers combed through his long hair. Ringo gripped her hips. He guided her back into their room. His lips never let go of her sweet skin. She pulled at his trousers. He pushed off her robe. His fingers ghosted over the lacy material. He placed her between the fluffy pillows. He stripped himself out of his clothes and loomed over her. His lips trailed down her chest. She moaned and arched her back like a cat. She squeezed his broad shoulders. His beard rubbing against her collarbones made her center weak. She pulled him up to her lips. She kissed him ferociously and passionately. Her lipstick stained his skin. Ringo groped her hips. Her legs wrapped themselves around his waist. He pulled away. The man wanted to take a moment to relish her beauty. He was captivated by her rising chest and her lusty eyes. Ringo smiled lovingly and tucked her hair behind her ear.

"I love ye, Princess," he whispered.

"I love you too, Ritchie," she cooed.

He smiled. He let himself lose himself to her. She was all he wanted. She was all he needed.

....

that was hot 😩🥰🥰💓