buon compleanno

Got the vibe?

Got the vibe?

Ringo groaned as he slowly gained consciousness. He yawned like a feline and snuggled back into the sheets ready to go back to sleep. His tired eyes glimpsed over to his sleeping beauty. He smiled as he saw her. His darling woman was lying only inches away from him. Her hair was strewn across the puffy pillows while her limbs were tangled between the warm sheets. Her lips let out feeble breaths while her chest rose with every breath. He grunted quietly and reached over to pet her soft hair. He saw her lips twitch into a smile. Ringo smirked and pushed himself closer to her attractive body. His hand caressed her cheek and slowly ran down her body.

The sweet woman let out a weak moan as she felt a familiar warm hand grope her skin. Her eyelashes batted like butterfly wings as she opened her eyes. Her eyes locked with her husband's eyes. She smiled and giggled sweetly. One of her favorite activities was to wake up next to her lover and have the chance to see his enchanting eyes.

Ringo rubbed her thigh lovingly as he gazed into her gentle eyes. His hand raced back up to her face and stroked her temple. He leaned over and pressed a kiss on her soft lips.

"Good morning, Birthday Girl," he smiled. Her eyes brightened as she remembered it was her birthday.

"It's my birthday," she giggled.