i'll make you feel my love

The exhausted woman dropped her papers onto the linoleum floor and threw her coat into the closet. She rubbed her tired eyes as she slumped into the living room.

She wanted nothing more than to collapse in her lover's arms and let him love her tenderly. She wanted to feel his warm breath tickle her neck and his rings to sting her chest as he played with her necklace. She wanted their legs to tangle together. She desired for his immense love to sugarcoat her. She could already smell his masculine smell; the scent that let her know she was home. She wanted his strong arms to wrap around her petite body and his lips to whisper words of love into her skin.

The lady slumped into the living room. She saw him lounging on their couch with his eyes glued to the TV screen.

He glanced over when he felt her spirit radiate through their home. He smiled as he saw his sweet beauty. Ringo frowned when he saw her melancholy expression. He could sense that she was on the verge of collapsing.

"What's wrong, Princess?" he murmured. She burst into tears. She stumbled into his lap. He held her tightly as she cried into his chest. Her tears stained his shirt but he didn't care. He liked his shirt soggy anyway. She revealed her raw emotions to him the way she had done so many times before. Being in his presence made her comfortable to truly be who she was whether it was showering him with genuine, true love or crying into his warm comforting chest. She dried away her tears and rested her head on his shoulder. She sniffled as she distracted herself by drawing shapes on his chest. Ringo rubbed her back as he listened to her quick breaths. His nose rubbed against her thick hair and inhaled the dainty smell of roses. He smiled into her hair and laid his head on hers. He noticed as she found her peace again, but he knew her mind was still racing. "How ye feeling, Love?" she whimpered. "Bad day?" She nodded. Ringo pouted and hugged her tightly.

"It's so hard," she whispered.

"I know, Princess, but you're doing better than I could ever do," he smiled. "I'm so proud of ye, and I love ye."

"I love you too," she smiled.

"Every day it gets better in every way even when it doesn't feel like it," he mumbled.

"I hope you're right," she smiled. Ringo kissed her forehead.

"Of course I'm right. I'm always right," he teased. She laughed loudly. He was happy to see her forget all her worries. "What? It's true," he winked.

"Okay sure, Ringo," she giggled.

He laid back down on the couch with her in his arms. He pulled the blanket off the couch and draped it over themselves. He offered her the remote control. She didn't hesitate to change the Western to a more entertaining film. She cuddled closer into his chest. He kept his arms wrapped around her waist pulling her impossibly closer. His hand wandered up to her body to her exposed collarbones. He stroked her silky skin and smiled as he occasionally ran his fingers over her heart and felt how it pounded softly against her chest. He knew he would go to the ends of the earth for her to feel his endless love; he would do anything to make her feel his undying love. He wanted nothing more but to hold her in his arms for the rest of his life and constantly remind her how much he loved her.

She convinced herself that she was wasting all her tears over nothing. Nothing meant as much as him. As long as he was there, she would be fulfilled.

"I love you, mi cielo," she cooed.

"I love ye too, mon chéri," he murmured.

....

if a man called me his chéri I would simply pass away 😩🥰

anyway, lately I have had the burning desire for someone to hold me when everything just seems to be in flames and let me know its okay 🥺💞