Chapter 41- Yoonmin Date

Start from the beginning

Taehyung behind him " Walk slowly " Taehyung whined, Jungkook smiled and walked a little slowly for Taehyung, But Taehyung stopped when he saw someone... Jungkook turn around and saw Taehyung looking at a woman,who was looking at him back " Long time no see " She said to Taehyung.

" Long time no see Sarah " Jungkook looked at them, Jungkook saw something inside Taehyung's eyes, but it was difficult for him to understand it, Jungkook don't know what happened to him, he went to Taehyung and grabbed his hand, Taehyung was confused... Jungkook dragged him towards his office.

" What happened ?" Taehyung asked him confused, Jungkook looked at him " Umm- why did you stopped walking, we have to go " Jungkook said to him, and again dragged him towards the room where patients were, Taehyung chuckled at his cute behavior...Sarah saw Jungkook dragging Taehyung, while Taehyung smiling sweetly at him " Who is he ?" Sarah mumbled gaze on Jungkook's pouting face.

Jimin's POV

" Isn't it too early for a dinner date  " Yoonji asked me looking at all of the step up I made for our date, Okay it's 1 pm and yes it's kinda early, but I was so excited " It doesn't matter come on " I said to her smiling...She sighed, I pulled the chair for her...she sat down And looked at him " gentleman I see " she said to me, I chuckled and went to sit in front for her.

I sigh my man to bring the food for us...I decorated the place with my own hands, and I think Yoonji likes it, my man put the food on the table.

She looked at me " okay honestly this is cute " She said to me, I winked at her, she rolled her eyes " Let's eat my love " I said to her, She glared at me

She looked at me " okay honestly this is cute " She said to me, I winked at her, she rolled her eyes " Let's eat my love " I said to her, She glared at me...but soon broke into a small smile, she never really smiles, but seeing her smiling like this is doing many rats flip in my stomach....I hope I don't mess up, because i don't want lose this golden chance.

Taehyung's POV

I was looking at my Bunny, who was checking old man " your hand will be perfectly fine in few days" He said to him softly...the man smiled at him " Thank you my son " The man said to him " Don't thank me, your like my father, it's my Duty to take care of you " He said with his cute bunny smile...I wanted to squeeze his cheeks but he is gonna scold me again.

The man smiled at him and walked away, He sighed and leaned back on his chair, he checked 200 patients after all, I'm surprised he is still awake... Jungkook's hyung Chang wook entered into the room " You can go bunny, I will take care of the rest " He said to him patting his head.

I guess he knows that Bun is tired " Really Hyung?" Chang wook smiled at him " Of course, and your husband is also waiting here, so go " Bun thanked him " Okay come on " He was about to grab his bag but I took it " it's okay, I will carry it for you " He smiled at me and nodded his head, he is so cute...I remember I used to carry bags before too.

But the difference was that those were Sarah's shopping bag, my bunny is different and my first love, Sarah was just a college one month girlfriend, but she hurted my feelings, Bun was about to take off his doctor coat but I stopped him " Don't you look great " I said to him, he lower his head, wait is he blushing! He is gonna kill me with his cuteness.

We were walking when we saw Bogum and Mina " Miss Marina...his about a dinner at 8 ? " Bogum asked him with his disgusting seducing tone " Sorry Mister Park, I have plans " She said and walked away, leaving Bogum all surprised, Woh Mina is acting like whole different person...Me and Bun glace at each other and went inside the room.

" Oh God!" Jungkook grabbed Mina, her legs were shaking " You okay " She nodded with a nervous smile " How was my acting sir ?" She asked me...I looked up And saw Jungkook holding her laugh " amazing but why are you shaking like this " I asked him with frown expressions " His gaze is so disgusting...he makes me feel scared " I sighed.

" Don't be scared, You know about Mincho " Jungkook hit my back playfully " Minho " did I said Mincho out loud, sh- okay not now " My fake handsome boss " Mina said, wait....umm yeah " Yes him, he will be there feel uncomfortable sign to him, he will help you " She nodded her head.

Time Skip....

" Hyung,I don't have good feelings about that lawyer " Bun said to me, after talking with Mina, we went to file a case on Bogum, but Bun was continusally whining about the lawyer, at first he was scared to enter in that place but still he did it...I'm proud, because after what happened 4 years ago...with bravery' he went inside.

" Okay stop....how about ice cream " I asked him, his eyes sparkles, he hop happily " yes " What is this boy? I chuckled and hold his hand " Come on " I said and made my way towards the ice cream truck " one strawberry and one banana with choco chips please " I said to the man....after taking our ice cream, we sat on the bench...near a lake.

It was getting dark and there were only few people left...I turn my head towards my Jungkookie and saw him already staring at me " want to taste " He nodded his head promptly, I chuckled and moved the ice cream towards his face, He happily eats it..." It's food " He said...he turn his head and points at the lake " look hyung " He said....I followed his hands And saw a boy and girl on the other side of the lake...boy knelling in front of her with flowers.

No one's Pov

Jimin kneeled before Yoonji and stretch out flowers from behind of his back, Yoonji bite her lower lip holding back her smile and takes the flowers from Jimin,who smiled, He holds her hand " I know Yoonji, you don't really trust men...But Yoonji I love you, trust me, I fallen for you when I lead my eyes on you, I fallen for your beautiful eyes, your smile, your angry...i love everything about you...as soon as you walked into my life, I knew you are the one for me " Jimin paused for a little and speaks again.

" I want to cuddle with you naked " Jimin joked, Yoonji who was getting emotional scoffed " just joking, I won't touch you till you allow me to...please give me a chance and give me a honer to be your boyfriend " Jimin finished...Yoonji pulled him up and smashed her lips on Jimin's soft one's, Jimin was taken back but kiss back smiling into the kiss.

Jungkook squealed looking at the couple kissing, Taehyung glance at him boy a small yet smile " They are kissing " Jungkook said giggling and holding Taehyung's arm with excitement...who didn't mind it bit.

Yoonji pulled away from the kiss and Looks at Jimin, who was smiling but surprised at the same time " I think you deserves a chance for all of this " Yoonji said...Jimin squealed and attack her with a hug....he pulled away from the hug" Then I am your first and last Boyfriend " Jimin said and smashed his lips on Yoonji.

Taehyung cupped Jungkook's face and captured his lips with his own... Jungkook wide his eyes and stare at Taehyung kissing him...He slowly close his eyes and kissed him back...The sky filled with the fireworks saying i love you

_____________________
Chapter 41

I quick chapter because I'm getting late for school :( that's why I didn't had much time to write to nicely sorry

Favourite part of the chapter?

Thanks for reading 💜

- I purple you 💜💜

- author Nim 🐰