Chapter 26

We didn't see Tom for a while after that he was with Gi planning there wedding we saw him at Christmas but not for a while. Then I got a text reading:

-From: Gi Fletcher-

Hey, haven't seen you in a while. Sorry, been busy. Do you want to come dress shopping with me and can you ask Lara and Izzy? 

~Gi

-Reply-

YES! YES! YES! I WOULD LOVE TOO. I'LL TEXT THE OTHER TWO NOW. 

~Sophie Xx

-From: Gi Fletcher-

Great see you tomorrow x 

~Gi

Yay! I told Danny I'd be out and he said he was going suit shopping anyway... Fancy.

>The next day>

"Danny Get up your going to get a suit I'm going. BYE."

I'd got dressed into some loose clothes so I could get them on and off I met Lara, Izzy and Gi outside a bridal shop. We ended up getting a white dress with a pink ribbon round they were beautiful.

"Aaah... I love it"

"They are so cuute."

Gi was obviously happy because she couldn't stop saying how beautiful we were and each time we had a group bear hug!

Then we had to chose Gi's dress.  

Each time she tried one on one of us had criticism.

She tried on a long pink one.

"It's not your colour."

She tried on a green and white one.

"It doesn't go with the bridesmaid dresses."

She tried on a short white one.

"It's too short"

And then we found one... The perfect dress and all of us fell in love with it.

It was white with a long train and it had lace on it was BEAUTIFUL!!!

She bought it and I got dropped off at home by Lara I skipped up too the door and walked too see the four boys wearing suits they looked amazing. They had light green ties and black-y grey suits I nearly started crying they looked so good.

"Oh my god"

They all looked at me, because they didn't notice me standing there.

"Hey, what's in the bag?" I shook my head and went to walk away but My bag got snatched of me and the dress got threw at me.

"Put it on." I pointed to Tom and they reminded me that he was only not meant to see the bride.

"Ok. You guys look great."

They all smiled.

I came out and they all said I looked beautiful...

Bear Hug...

Tom started crying and we hugged tighter.

»a few days later»

It was the day before the wedding and we were all getting ready the boys were at mine and Danny's house and we were at Gi's and Tom's house.

It took us about 4 hours to get ready even when we'd organised all our stuff and it took the boys about and hour and a half and they hadn't organised ANYTHING! Typical.

We finally finished getting ready we had izzy doing all the makeup but she found it really hard to cover up my scar Joe had made about 2 years ago I had to have stitches and I had a large dent in my face where the cut had been.

We finally finished and got into the car waiting for us outside and there were so many cameras I think I went blind for a while. The drive was only about 30 mins and by then we were really excited.

We excited the vehicle into a church and that was the first time I'd ever been in a church, us bridesmaids walked in first and I saw Tom's mum and dad sitting in one of the aisles they smiled at me and my face lit up, I was one of Tom's best friends and his parents loved me. I stood at the front of the church and then all the other bridesmaids followed... I was maid of honour ;) I went first.

»a ceremony later»

"You may now kissed the bride."

They kissed and everyone exploded with cheers and screams and clapping.

We left the church half skipping and half running and all of the paparazzi had gone by the time we got to the reception well most of them had.

We got to the party and we all had separate tables on one table there were parents on another cousins etc. but the main table had Gi&Tom, Me&Danny, Izzy&Harry, Lara&Dougie.

We went around Mingling and the next time I tried to introduce who I was and say I was Danny's girlfriend Danny disappeared.

"Hey everyone" Tom, Doug, Harry and Danny were on the stage getting ready to play some songs.

"This is 2 of my best mates: Tom&Gi's wedding and we're gonna play some songs. Ready...1...2...1234."

They played '5 colours in her hair' 'obviously' 'it's all about you' and a few others then 'Mr. Brightside' Just for Me.

"Thanks everyone I'd like to make a speech to everyone I love." Danny... He was Best man.

"Tom we've been through up and downs but we've pulled through all the time we've been writing songs forever and we've made a few great hits." Everyone laughed and someone said 'A few hits?' Because they'd made loads of hits Danny laughed and carried on with his speech.

"Giovanna, I don't know you as much as everyone else but your my girlfriends best friend and the time we have spent together was a good one." Me and Gi hugged and Tom started talking.

"Dougie, you were 15 when we met and Danny didn't really like you much and I thought you were really cool but now we all hang out all the time and your one of my best friends." Dougie pretended to take offence when Tom said I didn't really like you much, but then he smiled and Bear Hug.

"Harry, you're the drummer and you weren't my favourite person because we came from different backgrounds and you were really posh but you grew on me and you brought a great tradition to us... The Bear Hug. Especially, you gave me a best friend...Sophie, we always stood up for you even when we thought we might get hurt, like with Joe we didn't leave you but you did get a scar on your face from what he did and we still haven't forgiven ourselves and do you know why because we all love you each in a different way you are my best friend Sophie you always will be... Danny go for it." Harry gave Tom a Bear Hug

Danny started talking.

"Sophie, your amazing and I can't believe your my girlfriend even with a scar you never fail to look beautiful. You got us through everything and I know this isn't our wedding and I don't want to take away their spotlight but Sophie... Will you marry me?"

I nearly fainted, Gi winked at me and Danny was on one knee.

"Yes." I kissed him but immediately felt really bad because we had taken the spotlight away from them. But that feeling went away when he picked me up and spun me round.

We heard a crash, and the door to the party which was trying to be kept closed by bouncers was slowly opening and paparazzi flooded in, snapping cameras and breaking things me and Danny and Tom and Gi were the centre of attention but there were that many cameras I was getting dizzy and then something hit me and...

Everything went black