Chapter 10

*Dougie's POV*

"My place?"

Did she just ask me to come to her house?

"Yeah, sure."

Did I just agree?

We walked a while before we reached her house she opened the door and we stepped in. We sat on her sofa. I spotted the film 'the Notebook' on the floor, I picked it up

"I've never seen this"

She took it off me then threw it on the floor as if not interested anymore

"You're not missing much it's not particularly a good film

*Sophie's POV*

I used to love that film 'The Notebook' I guess I got that knocked out of me when I started 'dating' Joe.

I stared at Dougie and he stared back he had the cutest eyes ever. I leaned in really close to get a better look then my eyes started to wander and I spotted his lips his shiny lips. After all he was in a band. I kissed him and when I felt as if he was going to pull away he kissed me back. We were in a full on make-out session when the door lock clicked and Harry walked in. Great.

"Dougie?"

"Harry?"

"Sophie? Care to explain why you were making out with my band mate"

"Sophie? Care to explain why my band mate just casually walked into your house?" Dougie said mimicking Harry.

"Harry's my brother."

*Dougie's POV*

"Harry's my brother."

What? Oh, I knew I recognised her, well this is awkward.

"Sophie. Why were you making out?" She still hasn't answered Harry's question.

"Remember when I said I'd go explore people waiting in the line well I found Dougie."

"So what you too going out now or what?"

It was a question I wanted to know too.

"Dougie I think you'd better leave ill see you in Band practise"

I wanted to know what she'd say but I didn't argue with Harry.

*Sophie's POV*

"Harry, why is it whenever I bring a boy round you chase him away?"

"Why do you have to chose him my band member?"

"Oh, do you chose who I like now huh?"

I stormed upstairs in a moody teenage way. Harry came up too my door and held out his arms for a bear hug but this time it wouldn't help. I shut the door and locked it on him he banged on it for a while until he gave up and went downstairs. I managed to slip out of my window and climb down the wall to the street I'm a fast enough runner to catch Dougie up and he stared at me when I appeared next to him.

"Your brother let you out?"

"Nope." I said popping the 'p'

"He doesn't control me besides I'd very much like to see your pet lizards."

We walked of down the street and went to Dougies house