Chapter 27

*Danny's POV*

I was surrounded by cameras and I was getting worried because I couldn't see or hear Sophie. I looked over to Tom and I could see he was trying to find her too, he looked at me and shrugged obviously not having a clue.

That's when I saw a crowd of cameras in a circle around something...

Sophie...!

She must have been on her knees so scared I ran through the crowd and when I got to her it was worse than I thought she was lying on the floor out cold and you could see the bone in her arm and yet all the cameras were still flashing it was disgusting.

"Excuse me, out of my way. MOVE IT." I was nearly screaming I had to get her to hospital.

I picked her up like you would a new born baby, I pick her up all the time playfully, we all do she's really light but that's usually over the shoulder just to annoy her this was different she was fragile I tried not to touch her arm and I went outside to put her in the car the bouncers managed to get all the paparazzi away from us enough to get to the hospital.

She laid in a hospital bed completely lifeless she wasn't moving at all except her breathing. They'd bandaged up her arm and told me it was broken. I was half crying when they put an oxygen mask on her face she looked so helpless and I just ensnared my girlfriend back. Why does she get all the bad luck? She doesn't deserve any of it...

*Tom's POV*

Danny sat there at the edge of her bed for hours on end not sleeping not eating but talking to her they were inseparable he wouldn't even take his eyes off her he said to me that he hated to blink a split second of not looking at her and he nearly started crying. I'd never seen him this emotional.

Mine and Gi's wedding ended in disaster, Sophie was in hospital and Danny was getting skinnier and skinnier every day and after about a week or so we have to threaten him to make him eat. None of us wanted to do it but we had too.

"Danny, if you don't eat we won't let you see her and she won't wake up." It was cruel but it made him eat.

Sophie had gone into a coma and it felt to the rest of us that Danny had done too. You could talk to him but it would be like talking to a wall, although sometimes he did answer if you asked him something about Sophie.

The paparazzi wouldn't leave us alone and we were getting really annoyed with them to put it nicely. Gi would go outside and shout at them for what they'd done for hours on end and we all agreed with her, but I went to check on Danny whilst everyone else was outside.

He wasn't looking at Sophie's face anymore he was only focused on the ring on her finger it was a great ring and everyone loved it but it seemed to fascinate Danny a lot today. Danny had woken up from his coma and was starting to pay attention to people a little more but Sophie was out cold still.

"Hey mate what's up?"

"Why her?"

"What?"

"Why does she get all the bad luck?"

"I dunno mate."

"Is it me?"

"What?"

"Well she's only had bad luck when she met me... Is it my fault?"

"No of course not dude."

"There's no other explanation maybe I should just take my ring and run."

He was scaring me now he looked evil and I really didn't like him right now.

"If you do that I will personally hunt you down and kill you, you guys were made for each other."

He laughed even though he knew I was being deadly serious.

We stayed in the hospital for days on end and didn't leave we even rung people up so they could get us more clothes from home.