Chapter 1

My name Is Sophie and I happen to be Harry Judd's sister I was just your typical average teenager until my brother turned famous now that's when it all turned around but this is the story from the start.

Harry's 2 years older than me and the poshest boy ever my mum paid for him to go to a private school but couldn't afford to let me go too, I know annoying right?

"Harry get down here right now!!" Where the hell were my curling tongs and why had he taken them, he creeped down the stairs like a mouse and scared the crap out of me

"Yes, sister" he's putting on the posh bullshit just to piss me off, he's not even that posh, he just acts it.

"Don't give me that crap, where are my curling tongs?" He looks at me with a questioning and stern face then reaches into the draw and pulls out my blue curlers that he bought me for my 11th birthday 3 whole years ago!

"Watch your language, sis!" I give him a stern expression then dismiss him with a swat of my hand. He does as I ask and leaves me in peace to let me curl my hair but before he leaves he pesters me again.

"Special occasion is it?" I stare at him because he knows very well where I'm going and just wants to annoy me!

"Nothing wrong with looking nice Harry," I smile sarcastically at him and he gets the point I'm trying to make he starts to walk off but makes one last remark

"Especially If your meeting a boy called Joe." I launched a cushion I picked up off the sofa at him and he quickly maneovers himself out of the way. "Love you sis"

"Love you too." I can't help but smile after all he is my brother.