Chapter 9

>Tuesday>

I was in my room choosing what to wear I decided on a one sleeve black sparkly top and black mini-skirt. My favourite. I curled my hair and looked in the mirror I put on some gorge heels and looked a lot cuter!!

I went to sneak downstairs and out of the house but Harry spotted me "Hey where are you going?" His mouth full of cornflakes.

"Eww, Harry don't talk with your mouth full it's gross" he smiled at me mouth still full and I pretended to vomit he swallowed his food and laughed at me.

"So where are you going?"

"Out."

"I thought we didn't keep secrets"

"Since when"

"Whatever"

"Don't you have a band meeting or something to go to?"

"Nah," I should have known considering I was meeting the other band member Dougie

"the lads Danny and Tom are writing steams" I started to laugh at his really bad hearing

"What?" He didn't understand why I was laughing and was looking at me with a dumb look on his face which made me laugh more.

"You mean stems, they're writing stems" I carried on laughing and his face went bright red.

"I have to go bye Harry"

"Are you not going to put some clothes on first?" I stared at him in disgust and he laughed at me and waved me out with a mouthful of cornflakes shoved in his gob. Agh brothers.

>in Starbucks.>

"Hey Dougie!" Wow he had had a complete makeover he looked amazing no glasses and he had a new haircut

"Hey you look hot!" I guess my face went bright red because I could feel my cheeks burning up and if he was was still wearing his glasses they would have steamed.

*Dougies POV*

"Hey you look hot" did I just say that out loud omg I did her face has gone bright red oh shit! She did look hot though her figure was amazing and she was wearing seriously tight clothes.

Something looks familiar about her brown hair and her face I don't know who she resembles but I feel like I've seen that face before, probably an old celebrity I've seen on tv before.

We sat at a table near a window and my phone buzzed damn bad timing seriously everyone stared at me and as I got it out it said Harry Judd, oh yeah he's the drummer for our band.

"Do you mind if I take this its Harry the drummer."

*Sophie's POV*

"Do you mind if I take this its Harry the drummer."

Omg well I couldn't exactly say no to him.

"Sure go ahead"

Please don't mention me Harry please please please you may be wondering why I care so much but I don't think he'd find me as girlfriend material if he knew I was his friends sister.

"Hey Harry what's up?"

[...]

"Mate I'm kinda busy"

[...]

"With a girl"

Please don't mention me please!!

[...]

"Oh yeah so your a loner basically. How olds your sister?"

Huh. What about me? This conversation had to end quickly, I'll pull out an oldie but goodie. I started to stroke his leg with a pouty face and puppy dog eyes.

"Alright Harry mate I've got to go."

[...]

"Bye"

He hung up the phone and I suggested we went for a walk. He agreed and we left Starbucks we talked about our life's I stayed away from the Harry subject and I learned that dougie collects lizards and sells them and rides a skateboard not your average boy but I liked him.

"So... Where do we go from here?"

Harry had texted me moments before that he had gone out to get 'stuff' this was an open opportunity.

"My place?"