Epilogue

Finally

_______________________________

*Toms POV*

It's been seven years now. Seven years since she died. Lucy was now 9 with her two older brothers of 11 and Danny. He had moved on. Married a model called Georgia Horsley, she was never quite as perfect but they were great together. Harry regretted not spending as much time with his sister but he was married too now, as was I. Dougie grieved for quite a while and occasionally we all have a sad moment thinking of her. Especially the children.

Lucy trained smudge to be a police dog, protecting people, people who were attacked like her mother. No one really ever knows what happened to Joe but we never saw him again after that, the funeral was a sad time for us all. But we survived.

Let's just say we all live pretty happy lives now, we're all married with a family. I have my beautiful son Buzz and his sister Grace. Dougie has his son Owen, Danny his three kids and Harry with his daughters May and Sophie, the twins. Life goes on.

So I guess that's the end of this story, it may not be what you thought. What I thought. No one likes telling the story of a death, but out of a death we came closer together. A lot of songs were written for that loss, none of them were ever recorded or sold. But we pulled together. The four boys, we'd never forget. It's not a bad thing, it's sad but everything happens for a reason right? We know she'd be happy and she is, right? Right.

I never thought our lives would turn out this way. 20 years later. Look at us. Look at where we are. I hope you're proud, I know I am.