Chapter 18

*Doug's POV(still)*

I had made up my mind the night before to protect my friendship with Danny I had to break up with Sophie. But what would I tell her. I rang her phone,

No answer.

I rung her home phone.

"Hello." Harry...

"Hey it's me can I talk to Sophie."

"Hi 'me' yeah Doug you can talk to Sophie."

"Hey."

"Sophie we have too talk... I don't think I'm ready for this being in a serious relationship" I lied

"Well we can slow it down" she sounded desperate because she knew for once she wasn't going to win this battle.

"No, I think we need to break up."

No answer.

"Sophie?"

She hung up.

*Harrys POV*

She dropped the phone and stumbled onto the sofa obviously in shock and then started crying it was obvious what had just happened I hung up the phone for her and sat on the chair next to her she gave me a hug and I grabbed the phone to ring Tom he was one of the only people that could make Sophie stop crying except Dougie but I don't think that would be a very good thing to do.

"Hey Tom. Doug broke up with Sophie can you come over here to comfort her I have to go out."

"One sec" he hung up the phone to check his timetable

*Toms POV*

I ended the call with Harry and immediately rung Danny.

"What the hell did you do mate"

"What?"

"Sophie's crying her eyes out because. Dougie broke up with her. Harry just rung me to comfort her."

" wait this is perfect let me I and comfort her and say your busy."

For a moment I thought he was crazy but then I thought it was a good idea.

"Ok mate let me ring Harry."

I dialled the number.

"Hello"

"Hey Harry I'm busy but Danny can come round."

"Yeah, sure that's ok."

"Right I'll text him bye."

"Bye"

I texted Danny and he said he'd go round.

*Danny POV*

I set off to got to Sophie's house and got there just as Harry was leaving the house.

"Hey Danny the doors unlocked, she's inside on the settee watching the notebook with billions of tissues see you later mate."

I nodded at his statement acknowledging this information. I walked in the door and Sophie sat up and dried her eyes and covered herself with her blanket.

"It's alright Sophie you can cry in front of me" I sat on the chair and held out my arms for a bear hug she leaned on me and carried on watching the film.

"What we watching?" I already knew, Harry told me when I walked in.

"The Notebook" she was so quiet that if I didn't know what it was I wouldn't have understood her.

"I love this film." Even though I'd never actually seen it. She smiled at me though as if she believed me. It came to a really tense bit of the film and I tickled her she laughed and sat up too me eye level and I swear we were going to kiss but she pulled away last minute and got up off the chair.

"Thanks"

"For what?"

"Cheering me up. I thought Tom was the only actual nice one."

"We'll you thought wrong"

"Obviously"

We both started singing Obviously and then started laughing really hard. Harry walked in and smiled at us laughing. Then Sophie hugged Harry as if the joy was put back in her life waved to me and went upstairs into her room.

"Well done Harry I thought only Tom could cheer her up."

"So did she, I proved her wrong" I laughed at Harry then left their house my plan may actually work and Sophie might be my girlfriend eventually