Chapter 33

*Sophie's POV*

It was about 2 years after we got married that Danny shocked me with a question.

"Should we take it to another level."

"What do you mean?"

"Sophie. I love you. Lets have kids"

I was shocked but I agreed straight away and sure enough about 2 months later I was pregnant.

»Approx. 3 years later»

Me and Danny now have 3 kids ones 1 year old and the other 2 are twins which are 3 years old. There names are Thomas (after Tom)and David(Twins) and Lucy there all really cute and McFly are still going when Lucy turned 1 McFly wrote the song 'Love Is Easy' for her and she loved it, for a 1 year old, she claps at everything.

"Where's Dougster."

Tom said Dougster. Tom and Dougie where like best friends, but when he said that it brought back some memories.

"He's working."

"Where's DD?" Daddy Danny... That's how he signs his name now DD

"He's with Uncle Doug and Uncle Tom and Uncle Harry, David"

"Marvin" that was the only word apart from our names and 'hi', 'bye bye', 'sleep' and 'food' that Lucy could say it was Tom's cats name and she loved him. Tom used to bring that cat around all the time.

»Christmas»

"Hey, everybody"

"Tom what's in the box and the bag?" David being nosy...

"The box is for Lucy and the Bag is for you and Tom"

"Yay"

The box started moving and Lucy was trying to crawl over to Tom she got there and hugged his leg he put the box down and pulled out a ginger Cat... Oh god!

"His name is Dino, do you like him?"

She clapped and went to hug the cat but it moved.

"You have to be gentle" I pointed out and Tom nodded. Meanwhile the kids had found what was in the bag... A kiddy guitar and drum set ... Great more noise in the house. I laughed at the idea though. That was the best Christmas ever because it was all of us all of the 1D boys and there girlfriends all of McFly and there other halves all of McFly were married now and yet they still acted about two years old David was more mature than all of them.

»a few months later»

We decided to go to the park for a walk with our new dog that Dougie bought for Lucy for her birthday, Harry bought her a hamster called kiwi and I don't think she could get anymore pets.

"Smudge come" Lucy was 2 and already knew commands for her dog...

Danny took Tom and David to go sit on a bench and I watched Lucy play with her German Shepard puppy Smudge. Then I turned my head and saw a familiar face. I knew the face but the person I still couldn't figure out...

Joe

Oh god... He started to walk over too me we weren't friends now and I did not want to get in a fight with my daughter being there.

"Why did you have to be such an idiot" this boy traumatised me and yet he comes out with something like that. I didn't dare answer him.

"You could have had me and now your married and stuck with kids." I wasn't STUCK with kids I wanted kids, i shook my head to him he attempted to stick his tongue down my throat to change my mind but I bit him.

"Ow." He whacked me across the head and I fell onto a tree I lost my sight and was starting to shake I was scared and Danny was no where to be seen or heard. Then I couldn't feel anything.

*Danny's POV*

I heard a scream and some barking and I ran over to find Sophie lying on the floor and Lucy screaming her head off. I saw a figure running off in the distance. I knew immediately who it was... Joe.

No,

No,

No.

This wasn't happening.

I got an ambulance and she was rushed to hospital put in a room and I wasn't allowed to see her. But then a doctor came out to see me.

"She suffered major head damage..."she waited for a while staring at me.

"What?"

"I don't think she'll make it through the night. It's not certain but I think you should say your goodbyes"

She wasn't saying this to me...

No.

No.

I started crying my manhood flushed out of the window and ran into her room and hugged her which made me cry more.

"Hey." Her voice was so soft.

"Hey"

"Listen I'm not going to get through this this time." I didn't want her to think like that and I wanted her to stop.

"Just know I love you and always will ok. I'm sorry, please don't grieve over me for too long. It's Just my luck" she sung it, it was out of tune and yet she sounded like an angle, I couldn't stop it the tears streaming down my face.

We went in for our very last bear hug and that was it she slipped right out of my hands... Gone.

I went outside to my kids and Tom talked to me.

"Where's Mummy?"

"She's in a place where no one can hurt her ever again."

My little scared girl... Gone Forever.

#THE END#