Chapter 12

*Harry's POV still*

I arrived at Dougies house after about 20 mins of making the call. I got lost somewhere through my journey. But arrived eventually. I stood in front of his house and I must say its pretty cool. I went up to the window and crouched down so it was impossible to see me, the inside of his house was messy and yet really cool.

No I am not a stalker, I was checking to see if it WAS Dougies house.

That was confirmed when I saw Dougie enter the room followed surely enough by Sophie, he had a lizard in his hands and was showing her the rest of them and his house. Obviously made clear by him gesturing to the room I ducked just in case he saw me which he didn't.

She was smiling and twizzling her hair around to every word he said even though she probably hadn't a clue what he was saying. I mean he's an awesome kid but sometimes he talks nonsense and she doesn't really listen anyway. She did look like she was happy, maybe I shouldn't interrupt them?

No I have too if I don't then mum will kill me I saw Dougie out of the corner of my eye shaking his hand which was bleeding and he was no longer holding his lizard. I noticed the door was open and a little green lizard popped out I caught it before it could get any further but I held it like it was vermin because it felt horrible in my hands.

I saw them running out and Sophie face turned from worried to happy to disgust when she saw that it was me holding the lizard, she went to bolt it and I was going to let her go and tell my mum what happened but Dougie grabbed her arm and stopped her, he looked at her face and she stayed he took the lizard of me and went back inside.

"It was an animal Harry, not a bowl of slime you never did that with our dog even when you were little."

"That's because the dog was furry and nice to cuddle with that was slimy and spiky in my hand."

"Well I like them!"

"Well I don't" I muttered that under my breath but she still heard it

Sophie stared at me then got in the car. We went through the whole car ride in silence which the radio turned up full blast, not to sing along to it. I knew exactly what she was doing she was trying to drown out the awkwardness, I wish.