Chapter 7

"Harry, there calling people in we have to go , like now come on come on"

"I'm coming lets go"

"Yeah can't wait Harry you're gonna be in a band ill have a famous brother"

"Only if I get through now shush"

I squealed and ran to the cue I can't wait

... About an hour and a half later...

"Harry Judd, please make your way to the stage"

"Here goes nothing"

"You're gonna be great. Good Luck not that you need it."

>About 10mins later>

Harry came out with a disappointed look on his face ok so this didn't go to plan

"They picked the other guy, he was so much better," I bear hugged him then whilst I was looking over a shoulder I saw a door open an the women shouting people to come in the door read the word PRIVATE, This was about to get a whole lot more interesting.

"One sec Harry let me just go to the toilet you can wait outside if you want"

"I'll bring the car round the front"

"Be right back"

He went to walk off and I slipped quietly behind the door and into the auditions that was when Dougie walked on with his Bass and started playing he's right he did only know a few chords and was struggling to play them it looked like he was forced here very much like Harry I could see Tom and Daniel from where I was sat in the audience and I could tell they likes him by the way they nodded approvingly but even I knew he couldn't play that well. My suspicion was correct they turned him down as soon as he left they got up too leave but I stopped them.

"Wait!" They turned to stare at me an another man was with them the boy I thought was Tom looked at him in confusion and he shrugged.

"Did you come here to audition little girl?" LITTLE?!? how dare he, I was already mad at him so that did NOT help.

"NO! my brother did and you turned him down! And I'm 16!! And Dougie was amazing" They looked at me and smiled I probably looked really stupid standing there and pouting but who cares.

"Your Harry's sister right?" How did he know who I was what is happening?

"Yeah, how did you know?" That was the time I noticed the other man Daniel when he spoke his voice was quite low.

"He had a very distinctive look and he really stood out you look a lot like him" I smiled then realised I was still mad at them

"Then why did you turn him down"

"Because the other guy was better!" Urgh! How could they say that.

"WHAT?"

"Hey, calm down we'll talk to him. He was good after all!"

"And what about Dougie?"

"What about Dougie?"

"Are you gonna let him be in the band too."

"We'll we liked his look but he couldn't play"

"We'll then teach him I thought you were good at music"

"Ok that's fine we'll try you happy?"

"I'm not unhappy" I smiled and embraced them both in one big traditional bear hug.

The all introduced themselves the older man first.

"Hello my names Fletch"

"Hey I'm Tom the leader haha"

"My names Danny i am very privileged to meet you" he lifted my hand and kissed it I blushed and curtsied to him he winked at me than all three of them walked out and I ran to the car smiling like a Cheshire cat.

"Heeey" Harry stared at me for a while.

"What are you so happy about?" I giggled really loudly and Harry just looked at me really freaked out then started to drive.

*RING* *RING* *RING* Harry pulled over the good boy him being, but I got his phone 1st

"Hellooooo?" Excitement filled up inside

"Sophie give me back my phone" Harry whispered to me but I covered his mouth with one hand

"Hey Sophie is that you it's fletch"

"Yeah it's me,"

"I thought you gave me Harry's number"

"I did, I stole his phone"

"Well, do you think you can put him on the phone"

"Sureeeee!

Haaary take the phone hehe"

"Oh god what now?"

[...]

"Omg really?"

My face light up and I couldn't hold it in

He put the phone down and turned to me.

"I'm in the band"

That was it I screamed. I completely lost it. Me and Harry were screaming so much he started the car and you couldn't hear the radio and I turned it up too full blast. Britney Spears TOXIC came on

"Omg I love this song!!"

We both started singing. And when we got home my mum stared at us and asked why we were so happy an were we've been I told the whole story in about 5 mins because I was so excited