Chapter 29

*Danny's POV*

We took Sophie home and we got home at about 1 the boys and Lara and that's lot stayed at our house to watch films. We ended up having an extension put on the house about 3 months after we got it because there were always 8 of us hanging out there.

I had gotten a lot better and happier when Sophie got better I was like a vegetable when she was ill. I noticed it had gone quiet so I broke the silence.

"We should have a party"

They all stared at me so I explained.

"Well your all better your out of hospital and think about it we are engaged" a few of the girls squealed and I think I went red.

*Sophie's POV*

"But I don't want people to ask about my arm. I fainted its embarrassing."

He shuddered and then reassured me.

"No what the paparazzi did was embarrassing you didn't faint someone hit you with a camera and they trample on you one was wearing studs god knows why you could see the bone in your arm."

He hit me with a camera? I felt something, it was a camera? They all agreed with Danny about how horrible the paparazzi where. But I really didn't care I don't remember most of it and I thought I had just broken my arm not pulled half my flesh off.

"Yeah, we should have a party" Tom?? Agreeing to a party?? well then I guess I should agree too I am not being more responsible than Tom.

"Ok, sure I could do with a party."

"Yes!"

They were getting over excited.

The next thing I knew I was out of the house in a dress shop buying a sparkly Black dress. I mean it was beautiful but we were only going to a party.

Danny was out all day buying Party food he told me to stay at home and rest I ended up putting up balloons and getting plates and cutlery and other party stuff out. Posted invitations via Facebook etc.

When he got back he had bought so much food and he laid it out on the table me an Gi (who had come over to help me get dressed because I couldn't use my arm and Danny would be about as much use to me as a dolphin would be) were picking at it he whacked us off and told us too get dressed.

It was 3 hours before the party but we were still rushing because I couldn't do as much with a cast on my arm and we couldn't have done it without Gi being there. Tom said he was gonna bring his cats to the party because he couldn't leave them at home any longer they'd been fed but he hardly ever sees them I didn't mind because they couldn't wreck the furniture it was already falling apart but I didn't want to get new furniture I like it looking old plus his cats were cute. Gi said we didn't need to but we went out and got a cat calmer thingy and some cat toys to keep them busy.

»about 2 hours later»

People started to arrive and me and Danny were greeting them at the door whilst Gi was in the kitchen doing food preparations

We partied for 5 hours until about 2 o'clock in the morning.

»the next morning»

We woke up the same way we always do, Tom first then me and Tom makes me tea we make too much noise which wakes up Danny and so on and so on until Dougie and Lara woke up last and Lara tells us all that's she's lazy... Same old, same old.

We all felt terrible the next day because our hangovers were the worst they'd ever been.