Chapter 15

>Band meeting day.>

I got up and had a shower I didn't bother curling my hair it looked quite nice straight. I put on my baggy jeans and a T-shirt and a comfy jumper it was too cold to be wearing short and uncomfortable clothing. Plus I was staying inside all day so what's the point?

Dougie.

I left my hair the way it was except I put it up in a bun and I got my green dress with 4 leaf clovers on it and put some black heels on. I went downstairs and saw Harry with no shirt and some shorts on.

"Harry put some clothes on."

"No" he smiled and I laughed at him and he took another mouthful of cornflakes.

Knock.

The door. There here! I opened the door an Danny went skidding past me into the kitchen to attack Harry, I saw him pull out a metal thing and put it on Harry's skin Harry jumped about Half a mile.

"Did you just electrocute me?"

"Yep."

They chased each other around the kitchen for a while until Danny saw me staring. Tom was next to walk in the through the door.

"Hey," I was completely in my own world because when he appeared next to me I think I jumped the same way Harry did with the electric shock, they all, of course, laughed their heads off at me. Tom shook hands with me then I pulled him in for a Bear hug.

"Handshakes are for losers" he laughed at me then agreed.

"What about high-fives?" I put my hand up to high-five him, he returned it.

"High-fives are allowed. Observe. Harry Toms here" we walked past each other and almost as if it was scripted I high fives him and then when he had our backs to each other we low-fived. As if to pass on the talking to someone else we do that whenever anyone opens the door for someone else's friend/colleague but its just me and Harry because mum and dad refuse to do it.

"Hey people" Dougie! I ran/skipped up to him an kissed him full on the lips.

Danny came up too me and said "nice to meet you again" and Harry questioned us wait you've met before" Tom decided to tell them the story and Dougie kissed me, Harry bear hugged me and I high-fived Tom making us both giggle then we went in for a big group BEAR HUG!

*Harry's POV*

When she kissed Dougie on the lips as soon as he appeared through the door Danny and Tom stared at me obviously confused by when this happened I just shrugged in a 'i don't care anymore' way and went to sit down. Sophie and Doug joined me and sat both in one chair getting all cosy Danny chose the chair directly opposite Sophie and Doug, and Tom sat next to me.

"Right, lets right some songs." Tom always loved to get to work straight away and have fun whilst doing it.

"Wait. Word of the day is obviously." Sophie always made Randomer remarks like this but that was a really strange comment.

"Ok." Tom seemed to ignore it but Dougie sniggered at her joke.

"Haha, I'm so happy your mine." Dougie, cheesy, cheesy Dougie.

"Why?" Sophie gasped at me then threw a pillow in my direction but I ducked and it hit Tom at first she looked horrified then she noticed his hair stuck up and couldn't stop laughing.

Dougie decided to answer my question because Sophie pointed at me she was laughing too much too speak.

"Because OBVIOUSLY," he exaggerated the word of the day to humour Sophie. "She's out of my league." Sophie awed and kissed Dougie again. Tom started to hum and then popped up like a meerkat.

"Guys listen."?

He started to sing his song.

"Cause' obviously she's out of my league.

*Sophie's POV*

Toms song was so good and Dougie was being so cute today.

"What next I need another line for the chorus" Tom was still working away at the word of the day song.

"I'm wasting my time cause' she'll never be mine" Danny stared directly at me when he made his suggestion which really scared me. Then Doug made another comment which I kissed him for.

"And I know I never will be good enough for her." Tom wrote it down and added in a no-no at the end and by the end of the meeting we had a new song: Obviously.