Chapter 24

*Sophie's POV*

Today was the day we went on tour and I packed all my stuff and put it in the band bus it was black and had tinted windows.

It was Massive.

I packed all my music, my headphones, my iPod, and a few books even though I can't read on moving vehicles we went all the way around the United Kingdom and I have to say it was the funnest thing ever. We played Xbox: Halo... and I CRUSHED the boys.

We had already been to Leeds and Liverpool and Glasgow etc. and we were on our way to Wembley to end the tour, well in the United Kingdom anyway. We set off to Wembley on the tour bus and we watched 'Its a White Christmas' and we all sang along to the songs I stood out because I was screaming and they were all singing properly.

My eye was still looking horrible and it was getting worse my headaches had gone though, so I can't complain but I could no longer see out of that eye. Danny kept asking me if I was ok and I threatened to make his eye look like mine if he didn't shut up, he laughed at me.

We went to the final concert and they played '5 colours in her hair' and 'It's All About You' and a few other of their songs and just before the end of the show Danny did something I did not expect.

"Right, ok Guys. I'd like to do something now that is different."

He looked at me and gestured for me to come forward I shook my head and the directors pushed me onto the stage. I walked up too him and stared.

"This is Sophie, my lovely girlfriend she's known Dougie since he was 15 she's Harry's sister and Tom's best friend, we all love her and she's been an inspiration but look at this... Have you seen her eye?"

The big screen focused on my eye and everyone gasped.

"And guess who did this. Some crazy fans who didn't even know her they did this to her and ruined her brand new car WE bought for her birthday, we are appalled. Shame on you! Please we beg you don't be prejudice don't judge when you don't know and don't hurt this girl because she's amazing."

He kissed me in front of everyone and they all clapped and cheered and I couldn't of smiled more it actually hurt my eye.

We all joined together for a BEAR HUG and I started crying with Joy that was a great way to end a tour and it couldn't have been happier after the next few days I got several tweets saying 'get well soon' and 'we LOVE you! How dare they do that it's terrible' and I never got any insults again I'm so glad they did it even if I did go the colour of a bright red tomato.

We got back home after their tour and I stayed at their house because we were setting off for Rio in the morning and there was no point in me going home.

We talked about tour and we talked about how Danny had done that for me we all fell asleep on the floor but Fletch and Richard (Rashman) soon woke us up to go to the airport

We loaded our suitcases into the taxi and got really excited. We got even more excited when we got to the airport an everyone was crowding the taxi we all had sunglasses to hide our face even though everyone knew who we were and no one was hiding it very well because we were waving to everyone. We got on the plane 1st class an there were three on a row I sat in-between Danny and Tom and Harry an Dougie sat next to each other directly opposite and facing us it was the finest plane flight I have ever been on 1st class with my best mates! And I was actually sad when we got off the plane.

We were greeted with so many brazilians holding signs saying 'we love MCFLY' and other things similar I didn't know McFly were so popular in Brazil! They played several songs and we went back to our hotel we were boxed in because of all the people outside and so we stayed in the bar drinking cocktails and singing karaoke which does NOT sound good when your drunk and Hyper Active.