Chapter 13

We got in the house and Sophie immediately ran upstairs to sulk obviously her door was still broken from where I 'leant' on it and the lock had come of this turns out to be a big thing for teenage girls because moments later.

"HARRY! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO TO MY DOOR?"

"your fault not mine, shouldn't have run away" I heard her grunt then bang what I guess was either her head or her fist on the door. I sat down in the sofa and sighed I was exhausted, I was falling asleep after about 5 minutes. The door unlocked and mum entered.

"Harry, clean the kitchen please have you been sat there all day get up lazy boy. Where's Sophie is she upstairs? Sophie?"

She yelled her name and I just sat there really tired.

"Yeah I'm upstairs"

How is she so happy. She should be an actor.

"Harry kitchen. Clean. Come on get up!"

"Ok I'm doing it,"

I sighed heavily but mum ignored it and I just carried on with my work I really did have better things to do like sleep.

"Harry I'm going out to buy tea watch Sophie will you please? And make sure she doesn't run away!" What had she found out? She winked and laughed at me.

"Harry don't take it so literally it was a joke she won't run away." Phew. If only she knew. Sophie would be so dead after she killed me. I laughed to myself and mum looked at me quizzically.

"Just go to the shop mum I'm starving."

As soon as mum left I heard footsteps coming down the stairs and looked towards the stairs smiling.

"Hey."

She looked at me then she ran into a Bear Hug.

"Harry?"

"Yeah,"

"Does it really bother you that I'm going out with Dougie"

"Oh so your going out now?"

"Shut up Harry. Well? Does it?"

"No, why would it? I mean its a bit strange but your cute together."

"Then why did you shout at him when he came round?"

"Mostly shock."

"Harry, really, It shocked you that your 16 year old sister was making out with a boy"

"Yeah" I smiled and she laughed at me.

"So can I bring him round whenever I want?"

"Just warn me first, Okay?"

"Sure