Chapter 28

Sophie being in a coma for this long was ruining Danny and all of us were praying she'd wake up soon.

"So why hasn't she woken up yet." We were getting desperate and decided we had to ask someone we chose the doctor they were going to know more than anyone else.

"She hit her head pretty hard when she fell. She should wake up soon but don't get your hopes up." Well that was on optimistic doctor. I got my mum to feed our cats because neither me nor Giovanna were going to leave the hospital in fact none of us left we got a big room so that all of us could stay with her.

»Approx. 2 days later.»

We were sat in her room and everyone was quiet except the tv blurring in the background and Danny muttering to himself when we heard a squeak we thought it was a mouse which would have been horrible in a hospital but it ended up being Sophie's bed...

She was moving!!

Danny stood up straight away and Harry shouted for a nurse we stood around her in disbelief as she opened we mouth only making a small sound then just managing to make out a word.

"D-d-a-nny?" He smiled and gave her a hug.

"I'm here, I'm here."

She attempted to touch his face with both hands and got one up but then she realised her other arm had a cast on it and she didn't even have the strength to lift it up. Danny hugged her Han as if he was trying to warm it.

Sophie had a bit more colour in her cheeks now and she actually looked alive. It took a while but a nurse finally came in to check on Sophie. She was on a lot of pain killers and didn't really know where she was. It was scary to see her so confused, she's really clever so seeing her like this was like seeing a completely different person.

»a few hours later»

It had been a few days after Sophie spoke and we were all really eager to hear her talk again.

'Just my Luck' was playing on the radio... One of our songs that Danny had wrote. Harry turned the radio of in a frustrated expression and I understand where Danny had got the idea for the song from...

Sophie... She had the exact life from the person in the song she had terrible relationships and always had the worst luck in everything she did. I don't think she's ever had a lucky dad in her life.

"I liked that song." We all stared at who said it and it was Sophie who spoke...she actually said a whole sentence her eyes were open fully and she was smiling we wondered if se actually understood what she was saying but when she made a gesture to show she was in pain we knew that she wasn't on painkillers and that she was awake by her own accord.

We were all smiling so much and I think I just saw a tear roll down Danny's face.

Sophie mad ever arms go as wide as they could and I knew what she wanted... Bear Hug! We all joined in and we even pulled the doctor in for a hug.

It took her a while but Sophie was on her feet again jumping and yelling at the fact that she was engaged she couldn't go dress shopping yet though she wasn't well enough it took her another 2 weeks to be even aloud to leave the hospital but when she did we all helped her to walk even though she basically didn't need our help.