Chapter 31

*Sophie's POV*

We were watching the X factor and we were rooting for One Direction because Danny thought they would make a good band my favourite was Louis and Danny's was Zahn.

They didn't win and were shocked but they got a record deal anyway. Which we were happy about. McFLY had a meeting and decided that they all liked 1D and wanted to help them write songs they met up with them and I think Niall was my favourite he had a cute accent and his girlfriend Katie was really nice to me.

[AN: I know his actual girlfriend is not called katie... Ok]

We hung out all day and all together I think there was about 16 of us because some of the 1D lads brought there girlfriends and Ed Sheeren was there.

By the end of the day they'd written 3 songs including 'I would' which was my personal favourite.

We talked for hours after they'd finished writing songs and we did a bit of karaoke which was basically just a concert. We played a few games like who am I also known as the post it note game where you write a famous person or someone you all know on the post it an stick it to their head an you have to guess who it is Dougie had David Attenborough which he got straight away Danny had Michael Jackson which took him a while but he got it and Liam Payne had Cheryl Cole which took him forever to get. Then Harry noticed my ring.

"You married?"

He pointed towards my ring. I had completely forgotten about the ring and stared at it admiring it for a while.

"Engaged." I don't think any of them knew I was going out with Danny I don't think any of them knew who I was they knew the other girls because they all walked in with their boyfriends I didn't.

"To who?" Danny kissed me which shocked them all.

"To me."

I smiled at the thought then piled on.

"I will no longer be Miss Judd i'll be Mrs Jones."

They all stared at Harry for a while then me obviously finally seeing the resemblance.

"Your brother and sister."

I nodded.

"Yeah, I can see it now." Me and Harry fist bumped and then burst out laughing.

"So what happened to your arm and your face... Sophie?" Ed just made the mood die.

I shuddered and Danny told them about my arm with all the gruesome bits about half my flesh being pulled off included but he couldn't face himself to talk about what happened to my face with Joe and so Tom told them all and they looked horrified. And I have to say I think I did too I still have nightmares about that day.

Then someone changed the subject really fast by talking about the boys being on TV shows and we teased Tom because he hadn't done anything. I could tell my sat was putting people off so I got my hiding hat out of my bag it was a flat cap and I made it cover my eye because that's were the scar was.

When we left we showed them our tradition for the first time...

BEAR HUG!!!

They hugged us all backs and then we had a group bear hug with about 16 of us but they were all careful off my arm.

"We are so going suit shopping with you guys just ring us when you need us." Oh yeah, the wedding.