Chapter 17

*Doug's POV* [AN:Random mention to Maisie, Hi Maisie!]

I was sat alone in my house playing on Xbox, when I got a phone call of Danny.

"Hey can we meet you at some point? I need to tell you something. Because Tom said it wasn't fair not to tell you."

"Who's meeting there? And can you not tell me over the phone?"

"No it's a bit more personal. And me and Tom."

"Ok."

"Meet at Starbucks tomorrow at 10 am. Do not bring Sophie." What did Sophie had to do with it? I was getting slightly worried.

>The next day!>

"Hey Danny, Tom."

"Hey Doug." They'd already sat down at a table and Danny was looking really agitated and stressed. I sat down and leaned on the table in a kiddy fashion Tom laughed and Danny half laughed half ignored me.

"Sooo..." I really wanted to know what they had to say because I stayed up all night worrying.

"Oh right yeah, ok Dougie listen..." Danny stopped mid sentence and laid on the table as if exhausted. Tom finished off his sentence for him.

"Danny likes Sophie." I looked at him confused for a while and then replied

"Well, yeah she's really nice and friendly."

"No I mean he like likes her." Danny moaned as if not wanting the feelings and I stood up in frustration. knocking over a few things.

"Wow, Doug calm down he wasn't going to do anything about it we just thought we'd tell you." Danny looked at Tom confused as if he was going to do something about it. I noticed that Danny looked at Sophie in a loving way that I never did plus Danny knew what he was doing with girls whereas I have absolutely no experience and Valentines Day our one year anniversary and her birthday are coming up near enough the same time I wouldn't know what to get her.

No. Sophie is my girlfriend. Now I feel bad. I left telling Tom and Danny I had better things to do.

I walked home and went upstairs into my room and lied on my bed. I spent all night thinking about Danny and Sophie being a better couple than me and Sophie then the story Sophie told Harry about how Danny and Tom met her and how Danny kissed her hand popped into my hand. He liked her even then. I didn't. I am so confused right now.